What Grinds My Gears.

Work....

Customer wants a rear view camera for his ute. No probs, give the details to the spare parts dept to order and book the guy in to do the job.

Guy arrives, give camera kit and car to mechanic. All good. BUT....

Mechanic comes in a bit later saying there is no harness for the factory camera, or screen in the dash. OK, no probs call customer and apologise. I am then informed that the mechanic has already drilled a hole through the tailgate for the factory camera. Mmmmm, this makes life harder.

SERIOUSLY - spare parts how f..King hard is it to check a f..King VIN number to see if the camera fits the f..King car.

Anyway, a day and a half to do a two hour job and a camera kit that cost about $300 more than the quote to do the original job in total and we had a happy customer.

Edited by coln72

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Pets.

Fall in love with the bastards then spend a fortune fixing them or they kick the bucket.

Stupid family cat got collected by a car, poor bugger needs it's legged lopped off.

$3k vet bill and counting...

Bro I have a cat that I have spent a ʞ©$ɟing shit load of money on and my neighbours pretty much own him. Like $400 for the tick shit.

He only turns up when they arent there and begs for food.

And they wont adopt him as their lease specifies no pets, even though he has pretty much lived there for 3 years.

Weird situation.

And sorry about yours bro, that shit isnt cool at all.

Pets.

Fall in love with the bastards then spend a fortune fixing them or they kick the bucket.

Stupid family cat got collected by a car, poor bugger needs it's legged lopped off.

Dude that ʞ©$ɟing sucks, at least it survived.

Cats rule.

Had a pup do the ligaments in one of its knees - described as a footy injury - jumping down about 2 inches off some concrete......

Luckily the local vet didn't charge heaps and we could pay it off.

The new vet sucks though. Changed the medication one of our dogs was on. It died a week later.....

• 1 month later...