What Grinds My Gears.

Being fucking miserable and realising it's not you but the missus and all she does is make you feel like a cunt. 

Then realising you have 2 kids with her. 

Then wondering whether to be happy or be miserable. 

Then deciding to be happy and it means I gotta tell my 4 and 8 year old why I'm moving to another state. 

And the fall out from it all....

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

There are no winners..

But then again, there are no comparisons either, you only get one shot at being alive. So which decision was a good one can't be found when you can't try each option.  However, one thing I can say is that its better tackled when you're young, there's no point in deciding you've married the wrong person when you're 60!

• Upvote 1

Waking up this morning the last day of a 3 month job and having a message that the grout is too light.  Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Just be happy Reed, life is too short to waste worrying about people that drag you down.  I've got a few mates that need the same realisation but they just keep having more ruggies.

Certain suburbs in western sydney.

Because in a few of them if you wear an Australian army uniform down the street to do chores certain people spit on you. Enuff is enuff. Should be proud to wear this in public and not scared somebody is gunna assult you!!!

And also people who take 10, 20, 30 seconds to take off from a red traffic light. There is only one out come after a red trarfic light and thats a green one.... So be f$£king ready to go!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, maccat01 said:

Certain suburbs in western sydney.

Because in a few of them if you wear an Australian army uniform down the street to do chores certain people spit on you. Enuff is enuff. Should be proud to wear this in public and not scared somebody is gunna assult you!!!

Agree on that.

3 hours ago, maccat01 said:

And also people who take 10, 20, 30 seconds to take off from a red traffic light. There is only one out come after a red trarfic light and thats a green one.... So be f$£king ready to go!!!

Agree on the 30 seconds but i have found it safer to take a few seconds before moving off, the number of red light runners in this town begs belief at times and i don't really want me nor my family to be wiped out cause of some phuckwit who couldn't wait.

Civilised countries like Britain have all lights go orange at the same time.

So, green, orange, red, red+orange, green...

That way everyone waiting at the red has the orange time to get their shit together.

I didn't think an army uniform was that disrespected, it must be contamination from the politicians.  In the end, the Armed Forces are the thugs of the biggest gang in the land, and when the politicians make stupid decisions like Iraq & Afganistan the Army gets dragged in.

16 minutes ago, altezzaclub said:

Civilised countries like Britain have all lights go orange at the same time.

So, green, orange, red, red+orange, green...

That way everyone waiting at the red has the orange time to get their shit together.

I didn't think an army uniform was that disrespected, it must be contamination from the politicians.  In the end, the Armed Forces are the thugs of the biggest gang in the land, and when the politicians make stupid decisions like Iraq & Afganistan the Army gets dragged in.

Helps a lot with trucks too as it gives them a second or two to get off the line

The whole photobucket thing is a disaster. All of the information in forums that was posted within the last 10yrs died instantly due to all the photos missing. 

Hardly any new information is being posted in forums anymore. its sad really, and i don't think theres much that can be done. 

The only way to let photobucket know what a pack of cunts they are is to msg them and let them know as you close your account.  Otherwise they care not if they are offending anyone, its only after you leave that you get to call them out.  Pretty frustrating overall unless they have a facebook or insta account.

I get the same thing, except in kitchens.  They say, I need a new rangehood, reading between the lines, you never cleaned it, it eventually died, now its been sitting there inactive for a decade accumulating grease and trapping vermin into an oily paste above your dinner, and now Im the guy who gets to clean it for you while installing a 150 dollar junk rangehood that its clear you will never clean.

• 2 months later...