What Grinds My Gears.

Ah that sucks, few days in the future now but i hope there has been some good news for you. Sucks this time of year, but sucks in general!

As others have suggested, and it seems you are all over it. Make sure you make use of the social worker at the hospital. My wifes mother works as a social worker at one of the hospitals in Brisbane. parking vouchers and what not are given out all the time. 

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Very sorry to hear of your wife's brain bleed.   Really trust you get a "Good Christmas News" that She is showing great improvement.  Being Christmas, which is really for kids, & lots of fun,  I can imagine, how you & your kids feel.  As Dave says . . .   It sucks !

I really, hope that in a couple of months, She is making a full recovery, & that you can look back at this period, as a very bad dream, in the past.

I'm sure the thoughts of all of us here on Rollaclub, are with you & yours, at this time.

Please yell out, if we can be of any practical assistance.

"We are family",. . . . .  although many of us, have never physically met.

Cheers Banjo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the support guys. Really appreciate it. Makes it a little easier.

Still blood present in the brain drain and testing isn't showing source. She is about sick of hospital and laying around. Was able to talk to her this afternoon which was an improvement :)

Time of year sucks. Waiting on an MRI but wont be until Thursday when they start operating again.

Missus or really starting to get pissed off just lying around. Doesnt understand why she needs to. 

Ps. Big G was one of our sons basketball nick names.....

MRI wasnt good. Blood vessels in the brain spasming. Bed ridden and back on drip again.

But, the level of vacuum applied to her head drain has now been reduced, so she must be improving :)

much less blood in discharge now. Just need to kill the headaches.....

• 3 weeks later...

So my wife decided to use my computer and somehow deleted my facebook login details from the keychain and now it inputs hers instead.  Now to simply get on facebook I have to upload my ID to them as I had an out of date email.  Thanks Wifey.  She claims to have "not used my computer in ages", however a week ago my PC had the login stored, now it doesnt.  I get so frustrated with her, she freely does whatever she wants, then when negative consequences occure from her actions,she just gives you the silent treatment, as if the sin of complaineing about her actions is far far worse than anything she has ever done to anyone, through ignorance or malice.  Its seriosuly hard to take, because over time it adds up.  Every simple thing that could just be put behind us with a "Sorry, my bad", just stays as an open sore that I get to keep. 

Now it inputs her email and password instead.  So im getting denials by her as if Im complaining about nothing, and simultaneously going insane out of frustration while I stare at the proof that she overwrote the info!  FUCK!  I wish she could just say sorry, but being the mild mannered middle child in a family bookended by 2 psychos, she cannot understand how she could ever have made a mistake, she is used to getting praise for simply not being a psychotic handful, and this makes her a psychotic handful in a different way, now that grown up levels of emotional control and introspection is requred, its muscle she never built.

I fucking hate facebook too.  I just need to get someones contact info to try and buy a panel.