What Grinds My Gears.

taken off ausrotary. thought it was the best idea as id like to vent lol.

what i hate the most, is the racial stereotypes in ths country. I hate being called a dirty leb or a wog or something of that nature. I'M AUSTRALIAN, i was born here i have a foriegn background, worst thing is I'm not even lebanese, I'm greek. but unfortunately I'm jsut thrown in with the others, who may not even be of that background but are still giving all of us a bad name. we are all considered terrorists.

People who scab cigarettes and then bum puff them, those so called 'social smokers'. its the biggest waste of a perfectly good cigarette, i don't even understand it, do they do it to give off a certain impression or what, your either a real smoker or your not.

edit: no stereotype intended.

asian drivers, i nearly watched a person get t-boned last week cause an asian guy speed staright through an intersection cause he was reading the news paper, i caught up to him and tried to get him to pull over so i could tell him off, but quite honestly, he was busy reading.

Drivers who stop at the first petrol pump, blocking access to the other pumps. its so selfish, are you that wrapped up in your pathetic life you can't endure enough empathy to move foward 3 metres?!

People who know nothing about cars but act like they do and end up talknig shit - its sometimes good for a lol but most of the time it jsut pisses me off.

ill think of more to complain about later.

Edited by andro0o
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Tossers in 4X4, Brand new piss off shiny ones that never go off road and never will!

Ford Exploders are the worst, to get one you must have the world's smallest dick and need to be anal raped by a sperm whale!

4X4 owners only use them take up as much of the road as they can (with they think they own too) and cut other divers off. dam they make me mad as a single mother of 5.

is this what you wanted?

Chris

I hate "lol".

It's ok to express laughter through the use of "lol", but when some poor 15yo - or worse... older - person says it after EVERY SINGLE FREAKING SENTENCE.

Stubborn idiots in general I can't stand. People who say they know everything, then when you correct them they tell you that you 'don't know shit'. I remember once I was having a discussion with a fella in school about cars and aftermarket modifications, then we got onto dream cars. I told him mine was a 1965 Alfa Romeo Sprint Giulia GTA 1600 twin-cam. He said his was a BA XR8 ute with a whipple supercharger and a (get this) blow off valve in the gearbox. IN THE FREAKING GEARBOX!? I told him that a BOV was for turbo cars only, and what it did, and that it had nothing to do with the gearbox. He called me stupid and told me I was wrong.

I punched him in the face. It already looked like a smashed crab. I don't take kindly to ignorance.

Also hate youth who think they're king shit when it comes to alcohol consumption. They're 13-17 and are already alcoholics..... it's saddening.

dude, you serious the asian guy was reading the freaking paper while he was driving? that's f@$kin' retarded.

• Upvote 1

I told him that a BOV was for turbo cars only.

Sorry dude they are for boosted cars, Turbo or supercharged.

I hate VN's with VT body kits, YUCK, Its even worse when they have their knuckles draggin on the ground or they are sitting in the rear with 2 meters of arm stretch just to drive and those beanies look awesome in the summer....BOGANS.

But i have to admit that when they pull up beside u and you flog em in an exhaust only twincam corolla cause then you realise that they are only a good car for stealing and doin skids in your local industrial estate.

Edited by Trev
  • Upvote 1

people who can't park to save their life, park in a non-designated car park, or do it intentionally so that no-one will park next to them to prevent damage to their cars. i try my best to park next to those that miss parking inside the lines. i try to get within an inch of their drivers door if at all possible. as for those that do it deliberately, a shopping trolley or three resting against their cars is a great way to show that their parking sucks. as for those that park in a non-car park, a simple letter saying "THIS AIN'T A PARK f@$kHEAD" is effective. or just drawing on their windscreen with lipstick :)

can you tell i work at a major shopping center, out in the gardens and car parks??!

I hate Rick Kelly, that little whiny snotty nosed brat! He shits me! He didn't deserve to win the champ last year. In fact all those holden guys, skaife, tander, the other kelly shit me. Although at times i have felt sorry for todd kelly, being teamed with skaife!

And another thing the channel 7 Commentary team shit me, with their overly biased comments toward holden, they love em.

Well i'm off to watch the next race, and i'm sure i'll have another rant when its over!

Unless the might blue oval get up!

Awesome!!! I'm not the only one that likes teaching those idiots by blocking their drivers door. :)

And JIP,

I've found that it's a lot safer to just turn down the first side street when i see a 4X4 approaching, from ANY direction.

They're are in their OWN little frigg'n world up there. ;)

Edited by PHATKE20S

asian drivers, i nearly watched a person get t-boned last week cause an asian guy speed staright through an intersection cause he was reading the news paper, i caught up to him and tried to get him to pull over so i could tell him off, but quite honestly, he was busy reading.

Asian drivers ? Wouldn't that be calling them a racial stereotype, Just because you see SOME Asian people that have driving skills of a 10 year old doesn't mean they are all shitty drivers. Bit of a generalization that isn't needed like calling you a dirty wog or leb or what ever you get called.

I hate Rick Kelly, that little whiny snotty nosed brat! He shits me! He didn't deserve to win the champ last year. In fact all those holden guys, skaife, tander, the other kelly shit me. Although at times i have felt sorry for todd kelly, being teamed with skaife!

Finally someone agrees with me.

I'd have to agree with the parking thing. But if i have to park next to them I take a photo of their car next to mine so I can track them down later. Sometimes I try to pull up really close to them.

Oh and HIGHWAY ONRAMPS!! Why the f@$k can't anyone speed up for them. And what annoys me the most is when they stop and try to look for on opening when the f@$kING SPEED LIMIT IS 100km/h!!! Again, I find that Asians and women do this a lot.

That said I hate it when people won't let you merge by just being courteous and popping over to the right lane.

Tho I hate it when people push in down the left lane in traffic/intersections when they know their lane ends.

People who don't line up behind me at the traffic lights. Like I watch in the rear view and wonder if they think I'm not going to take off fast enough as I'm driving an old shitter. Then the light turns green and I blow them all away.

f@$k wits that cut you off on roundabouts then flip you off after you've honked. Or even worse when they stop and start tailing you just so they can prove their point that they are the king of the road and traffic has to stop to let their far arse through!!

I have many issues.

/Rant

Asian drivers ? Wouldn't that be calling them a racial stereotype, Just because you see SOME Asian people that have driving skills of a 10 year old doesn't mean they are all shitty drivers. Bit of a generalization that isn't needed like calling you a dirty wog or leb or what ever you get called.

oh touche, point taken. :P i see the error of my ways.

taken off ausrotary. thought it was the best idea as id like to vent lol.

what i hate the most, is the racial stereotypes in ths country. I hate being called a dirty leb or a wog or something of that nature. I'M AUSTRALIAN, i was born here i have a foriegn background, worst thing is I'm not even lebanese, I'm greek. but unfortunately I'm jsut thrown in with the others, who may not even be of that background but are still giving all of us a bad name. we are all considered terrorists.

Yeah mate, :y: you've gone against the 'WOG' stereotype buying a Rolla. Instead of a Valiant...

Good choice. Whether it was to remove the stereotype, or for reliability... :D

Be a proud Aussie and continue to enjoy freedom of speech.

I think we all agree with you and need to vent occasionally :yes:

:P