What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

How is that not covered by Medicare?

I don't understand exactly how it works, but I can either go on the waiting list to get it done publicly (could be a year or more), or I can fork out a bit and get it done at a time that is more suitable

The olllllld ACL hey, How did you pull that off?

I did it twice, first time was when I was riding my BMX trying to learn nose manuals. The second time was about 4 months later when I was playing futsal. The second time was pretty stupid of me, my knee had stopped hurting months ago and felt totally fine so I just assumed it had heeled. Derp. I didn't realise ACLs don't really heal themselves.

Edited by rian

I thought I had a k series twin carb manifold in the bag on ebay today.

I was watching it end at 8am and some shit piece sniped it right out from under me at 2 seconds to go.

I will DESTROY YOU!!!

don't be surprised if that person is on this forum, and see this, haha

Prolly sell it for more too, check the classifieds perhaps.....

Well if I was eBay I'd change the rules so that if I bid on a twin carb manifold, everyone else can eat a dick.

But I'm not eBay and I can't make people eat a dick. But I can get life insurance or house insurance or some shit in case a tree falls on me!

Well if I was eBay I'd change the rules so that if I bid on a twin carb manifold, everyone else can eat a dick.

But I'm not eBay and I can't make people eat a dick. But I can get life insurance or house insurance or some shit in case a tree falls on me!

What is this a plug for RACQ, haha