andro0o

What Grinds My Gears.

Trying to buy a new driver, was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago.  Retailer constantly promises tracking number and never sends it.  Clearly they dont have the item, and are just stalling to try and fill the purchase.  I want to shoot them in the dick.  So many lies.  Golf clearance outlet at the Gabba.  Do not bother with them.

Also just had a parcel post tag to collect something, went to the PO and saw that it had postage owing.  So the ebay asshole sent me something short of postage, and they expected me to pay it.  I sent it back to him, and said, pay your own postage asshole.

Can someone do something simple and correct please?

No wonder people are forced to internet order all their stuff and kill retail stortes, they already committed suicide by not having any stock to sell, and basically running a retail storefront for a mail order online business.   Fucking stupid cunts, all the expense and none of the convienience.

Members dont see this ad

The amount of shops that now have zero stock is astonishing. And the worse ones are the ones that make you come in and pay 100% up front, then they order it in, then you have to go back and pick it up when it comes in. 2 trips to the same shop 4 days apart.

Alternatively i click buy on the internet at 9pm in my underpants and it arrives 3 days later to my house. 

Finally got tracking number.  Sent to wrong house.  Sent back to depot.  Sat there ever since despite the courier getting the right address given to them about a week ago finally by the sender.  I said so why not just deliver it?  They said, there is an open investigation happening and it will be done in due course.  I said whats to fucking investigate?  You know where its supposed to be, get it to me today already!  Case fucking closed call off Colombo and send me the fucking thing.

So still dont have, apparently the case has been escalated to high priority, so I should expect nothing much different expect to remain in the consumers limbo for an undertermined amount of time, until these fucking genius startrack assholes discover some new evidence in this shocking investigation that leads them to my doorstep.  FUCK!

16 minutes ago, LittleRedSpirit said:

startrack

aka Australia post

That's the problem right there. Wait till you have a bill posted to you from a company in Toowoomba to your home address in Toowoomba. It turns up on the due date and yet going by the post mark it was sent 3 weeks ago.

And its not a once off thing either.

How far does the "its not sold unless I have cash in my hand" Extend?

Friday arvo i spot an air compressor advert on gumtree, advert been up for 2hrs, i sent a message on gumtree to confirm it was available, guy gets back to me quite quick says yep. so i call him up, nice enough guy, I tell him im at work 2hrs away and wasnt sure what time i would be home but i would like to buy it could i pick it up on saturday at 9am? dude sais yep not an issue, he gives me his address, we realise he is 3 streets away, we have a bit of a chuckle, all good. I make a comment i hope it fits in the car, he offers to deliver it to me, i said i should be ok. all is good i hang up happy i got a compressor. 

30mins later, "sorry, its been sold already"

Thinking maybe he meant the message for someone else I rang him back, same dude aswers but commpletely different attitude, i say hey we just spoke about the compressor but you sent me a message saying it sold was it a mistake? He sais no its not sold until the cash is in my hand, someone just came and picked it up. 

I'll be honest i was kinda half in shock at what i was hearing and sort of gave a bit of a rude comment and hung up. 

Yes it was just an air compressor, yes it was only 200bucks, but daaaayymm is this how people operate? I understand some people might not turn up after organising to a time but do you just ignore the verbal contract. no "hey someone just called and is coming tomorrow but if he doesnt take it you are second in line"

He ran a business too, guess where i'm not getting my metal signs made....ever. 

Edited by ke70dave
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ke70dave said:

How far does the "its not sold unless I have cash in my hand" Extend?

Friday arvo i spot an air compressor advert on gumtree, advert been up for 2hrs, i sent a message on gumtree to confirm it was available, guy gets back to me quite quick says yep. so i call him up, nice enough guy, I tell him I'm at work 2hrs away and wasnt sure what time i would be home but i would like to buy it could i pick it up on saturday at 9am? dude sais yep not an issue, he gives me his address, we realise he is 3 streets away, we have a bit of a chuckle, all good. I make a comment i hope it fits in the car, he offers to deliver it to me, i said i should be ok. all is good i hang up happy i got a compressor. 

30mins later, "sorry, its been sold already"

Thinking maybe he meant the message for someone else I rang him back, same dude aswers but commpletely different attitude, i say hey we just spoke about the compressor but you sent me a message saying it sold was it a mistake? He sais no its not sold until the cash is in my hand, someone just came and picked it up. 

I'll be honest i was kinda half in shock at what i was hearing and sort of gave a bit of a rude comment and hung up. 

Yes it was just an air compressor, yes it was only 200bucks, but daaaayymm is this how people operate? I understand some people might not turn up after organising to a time but do you just ignore the verbal contract. no "hey someone just called and is coming tomorrow but if he doesnt take it you are second in line"

He ran a business too, guess where i'm not getting my metal signs made....ever. 

I know EXACTLY how you feel Dave, there was a 5k and 5 speed for $500 on gumtree a few months back, I said i'd buy it 30 mins after the ad was put up. I said about 5 times i'm happy to deposit and pick it up on saturday (this was on Thursday). He said it was fine and he'd hold it for me, saturday morning 5 mins before leaving to pick it up. I message him to confirm times. And he'd sold it a day before. It's disgusting how people don't care about trust and being a top bloke. I hope you can find one that's worth it

Edited by SloRolla