Ae82 Horn, Where The Hell Is It?

Lugo

Hey, I'm new the forums, joined up mainly for this reason but I'll hang around as long as I've got my rolla :P

What I'm trying to work out is where the horn is located under the bonnet of the car, I've been looking for god knows how long now and I still can't find it. I've got a replacement, just something better because the one in it is sounding a bit old and worn out, but I don't know where it is to replace.

I'm hoping one of you guys (or gals) will be able to give me some pointers as to where to find it, and then how to change it over (although I'm presuming this bit is fairly straight forward).

Thanks a bunch.

Members dont see this ad
I just went out and checked mine and its under the drivers side headlight. You should be able to see it through a small gap near the headlight.

Just went and looked again, still can't see a thing, looking all around the headlight, theres nothing that looks remotely like a horn, wouldn't be able to be even more specific about where to look? PLEASE!! :P

I'm not sure if the AE82 is like a KE70 or not, but I've looked around through all the little gaps under the drivers headlight and I can't see it. It sounds like its under the drivers front guard though....

Thanks so far guys :P

Edited by Lugo

All good guys, I've worked out where it is, didn't think I'd need to get under the car to find it thats all...

So it appears I'll have to pull the front bumper off to access it, but before I do (won't get around to it till the weekend) is there any easier way to replacing it? I don't want to pull the bumper off if I can avoid it, but if theres no other way, so be it I guess :P

Thanks guys.