Nt Major Discussion

Ella

Hey whats with everyone here cars having names?

I'm going to call my sprinter damien.... :D

(ive decided i will have AE8-666 for the rego :dance:)

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love it!!!

Personally I just decided to name my first car (Rhonda the Honda) and continued ever since. I've had Gladys the Galant, Lola the Corolla, and Leila the Corolla (couldn't think of anything better, so now I've got two Corollas with names from cool songs). The other half named her Starlet Humphert or something equally weird. I can't wait to one day own a Monaro and call it Marilyn, just because I've always loved the idea of my own Marilyn Monaro (it's been done a lot, but I'll still do it).

• 2 months later...

That's two of you (Ella and Nick) switching from RWD's to damn dirty FWD's. Although, after my performance on the motorkhana in my KE55 I can't say I really blame you. FWD's are so much easier to motorkhana in, and are generally easier to get yourself out of trouble with if you do something silly at speed. Although, that wasn't true when I spun the Starlet out today while trying to step the backend out (no handbrake used thankyou very much) while exiting a roundabout. No damage done (nothing hit), so it's all good.

lol now now adam I'm not switching to FWD i have a Big power RWd in the makings too tho being a VL commodore it doesnt excatly turn too good (yet) so itll only see the straight bit of HV id say.