Ke30 Camber!

DearmanKE

hey guiys, ive got a ke30, n id like sum camber, 2 degrees sounds nice

so anyways, jsut wondering if thers any easy control arm way to get some, i know xt130(corona) control arms work to give 2 degrees on an 86

jsut wondering are ther any similar options for a ke30, maybe ke70 control arms or something, or are they jsut the same as ke30?

any help appreciated :locked:

cheers

Members dont see this ad
hey guiys, ive got a ke30, n id like sum camber, 2 degrees sounds nice

so anyways, jsut wondering if thers any easy control arm way to get some, i know xt130(corona) control arms work to give 2 degrees on an 86

jsut wondering are ther any similar options for a ke30, maybe ke70 control arms or something, or are they jsut the same as ke30?

any help appreciated :D

cheers

2 degrees for street driven car is going to wear your tyres on the inside at a fair rate.......consider that before you choose.

if you have a drop saw or can get access to one, try this.

you need to cut your lower control arm outside the sway bar mount. a drop saw will give a nice even cut with a straight edge an angle grinder will do the same but not be as tidy. I would then make a piece of metal that would add an inch to the overall length [which you measured before you cut......several glasses of wine made me forget to mention that bit hic....hicup]

you will need access to a welder at this point preferably mig, ....weld in the piece of metal you have made to suit the profile of the cut control arm. ensure the arm is still straight, the plate the under section of the arm from one end to the other, grind off exposed welds and it will look standard with a plate unedrneath covering the internal side of the welds

cheers

brian