Drag Racing

NickZ

Basically means street legal exhaust. But what ever you can get away with on the streets of Tassie!! :y:

I've never been told I "need" a tail shaft loop, but it was suggested once. Nothing 200mm of chain and a couple of tec screws can't fix!!! :dance:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I offended anyone, i support racing, I'm just not particularly excited about drag racing.. even if i had a quick car I don't want to slow down after 400m.... lol

yeah may need to get a custom timer in.. lol

i can get off the lights reasonably in town, get a few car lengths in front of most bommerdoors but apart from that...

Edited by tas_ae71

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

argh just a little to late for me, i will be at the next one,

give Simon some competition :P

just on a side note, this guy on 3tc had a stock 3tc with a custom manifold made from extractors, with like 20cm long pipes to a old t25 and twin 45mm webers and it did 12 second 1/4 miles, this is in a ke70

• 1 year later...
bit to cold this time of year. think i'll wait till it warms up a bit so the tracks a bit stickier.

Air would be nice and cold, but I don't blame on the traction point. :hmm:

Some of you may of recieved this email earlier in the week....

Good Morning All,

Round one is fast approaching and it looks like being another great season. I have attached entry forms and a membership form. The entry forms are an editable document so you can fill them out and bring them with you on race day to same time, that would be appreciated. Please save them on your computer for future meets. You can fill out the forms and send them back to me and pay on the day if that is helpful to you.

Round One also features a street car shootout for registered cars with treaded tyres. It will be run as a ‘Dial In’ class so anyone has the chance to win if you can drive a bit. I’m led to believe prizemoney will be $1000 but this be confirmed on the day.

This year we have a focus on trying to give a bit back to the members who have supported the track. This will be done by trying to make your race day experience a bit better and we’re attempting to organise a discounting agreement with our sponsor which should benefit both parties. The members are the life blood of the track. Membership also gains you access to various competitions and the opportunity to take home than much prized ‘christmas tree’ at seasons end.

The major change that will effect you in Round one is scrutineering. We will run two rows of cars for scrutineering, one for members, one for non-members. There will be a sign but basically non-members will go into the bay as usual and TDRA members will line up on the track side of the bay. We will most likely only have one scrutineer but he will be alternating between the rows on a one to one basis so members will be processed much quicker.

If you have any other suggestions regarding improving race day activities, I’ll be glad to hear them. Either return email me or give me a call. My numbers at the bottom of the page. If I don’t answer leave a message and I will return the call.

Thanks for your continued support and I’ll see you on the 18th.

Troy Wood

M: +61 449991833 E: [email protected]

Below are all the attachements from the email that I have PDF'd to make your life easy......

Calendar_for_2010_emailing.pdf

COMPENTRY.pdf

Membership_Form10_11.pdf

SUPREGDEC.pdf

SUPREGDETAIL.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...