Falcon Springs??

walls ke70

Members dont see this ad

AU falcon springs will go straight into the rear, should theoretically make the car handle better as they are stiffer therefore less body roll etc, go down to supercheap and get your self a set of HK monaro rear springs at the same time and chuck it all ni togeather, will keep them captive and will make it handle better, then you've gotta sort out the front suspension, i say cut them down to about 2/3rd's of what thye were standard if you want a normal kinda height, i cut the ones in my car a little bigger than half and it was a nic low height and will still stay captive with these shocks

i think you mean monaro shocks^^ but yes i recommend these as well, cut falcon springs + stock shocks = very bad....bouncy.....bouncy...

just get your falcon springs, and cut about 1/3 off, and stick them in, and see how high it is, and if you want lower, then cut a bit more. i did this about 3 times before i got the height i liked.

you really need to get fairlane or LTD springs, as the "normal" falcons aren't all that stiff. depends how new you get them i guess.