Formal Nt Club

ancullen

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's a great idea... I've been in Australia for about 7 months, and i've been on the internet for over a month now, looking for car clubs in Darwin, and I couldn't find any.

As I am still in school, I'll be able to attend meetings and so on if they are held after 15:00, but I would definately be going to every meeting! I'm 16 at the moment and I'm getting my L's on Monday, the 18th, so I'm pretty excited!

One of my mates has his P's, so obviously he'll be driving me there and back, and going on cruises... have you thought about adding motorbikes to the whole idea... I think it could work, a few of my friends will be happy to hear about something like that....

Great idea by the way!!!

i think it's a great idea... I've been in Australia for about 7 months, and i've been on the internet for over a month now, looking for car clubs in Darwin, and I couldn't find any.

As I am still in school, I'll be able to attend meetings and so on if they are held after 15:00, but I would definately be going to every meeting! I'm 16 at the moment and I'm getting my L's on Monday, the 18th, so I'm pretty excited!

One of my mates has his P's, so obviously he'll be driving me there and back, and going on cruises... have you thought about adding motorbikes to the whole idea... I think it could work, a few of my friends will be happy to hear about something like that....

Great idea by the way!!!

Hi!

There are many official car clubs in the Darwin region, including NAMSC, MVEC, NT Gassers, Classic Holden Club of the NT, Classic Ford Club of the NT, and many more. There are also multiple motorbike clubs, including the Patriots and the Harley Owners Group (HOG).

If I were to be starting a car club up here, it would be a Toyota one, not a general one. But I won't be doing that now.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi!

There are many official car clubs in the Darwin region, including NAMSC, MVEC, NT Gassers, Classic Holden Club of the NT, Classic Ford Club of the NT, and many more. There are also multiple motorbike clubs, including the Patriots and the Harley Owners Group (HOG).

If I were to be starting a car club up here, it would be a Toyota one, not a general one. But I won't be doing that now.

Well what do what do I have to do to join the rollaclub? I bought Stephens Corolla, so I want to make the best of it... is there any joining fees and stuff? The car should have some more "balls" in about a week... not much though...

Edited by crazywhiteboy

RollaClub is just a forum 'club', not an official club. It was started in Brisbane by a few guys who happened to have Corollas, and it grew from there. If you want to join an official club, there's a few to choose from in Darwin, but by posting on RollaClub, you get to keep an eye out for bargain Corolla parts, plus you get a knowledge of Corolla stuff.

Personally, I'm a member of NAMSC (the North Australian Motor Sport Club), but am not a member of any regular car clubs. While many NAMSC members have very nice cars, the focus of the club is developing motorsport in Darwin & the NT.