benzo

Wtd: Minta Original Ke20 Or Ke10/11

Hey, I'm looking for a early model KE20 (71/72) or late model KE25 coupe, must be original and standard, and in very good condition, minimal to no rust. This may be a big ask but thats what I'm after. Looking at spending $2000-$3500.

I'm in Adelaide. If you have one, your nanna has one or you know of one around let me know about it.

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

Members dont see this ad

haha, well mine is a late model one, and its already been modified before I got it, for what I want to do I really need to start with a completely standard car. and I have always liked the early model KE20's better.

Cheers, Ben.

haha, well mine is a late model one, and its already been modified before I got it, for what I want to do I really need to start with a completely standard car. and I have always liked the early model KE20's better.

Cheers, Ben.

well i am after a late one as i already have an early one. :no: so if u have a good late model ke20 let me know

thanks chris

I may know of a pretty clean white late model KE20 for sale soonish. :no:

The owners just getting some things done to it I heard.

Cheers, Ben.

hey mate I'm from victor harbor and own this minta ke20 and keen to sell let me no what ya think? I'm askin for around $3200 its fully original never been crashed [email protected]$k all rust 2 minor bits size of ur finger nail. runs sweet as never had any problems uses [email protected]$k all oil/coolent/fuel. stock 4sp manual, interior is imaculate no rips or tares in any of the seats, 1 small crack in the dash, just had full service and hasnt been drivin on the road for 10 months due to loss of licience.

(more pics on request)

oh ye and its not that slammed at the back anymore, and its got a couple months of rego at the moment

dosnt come with sound system

current hight

Edited by ke rollin 20

Bump.

Still looking for minta original KE20 or KE10/11. Looking at spending up to 3500.

Hit me up guys, Need a pimper daily.

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

Yeah mate saw it, looks overrated. A bit out of my price range though, and looking for 2 door.

havent even seen a 4 door ke10 before so you've got one rare ride mate.

Cheers, ben.

OK, If anyone has or knows of any absolute minta KE10/11 or KE20/25 Rollas around up to $5000, will buy from interstate, can you please let me know via here or by PM.

If I can't find one very soon I'll probably be leaving the oldskool scene for a little bit and get into drifting.

Cheers, Ben.

pffft, leaving the oldschool scene, how could you benzo!

and not to mention getting into drifting :)

- if your leaving the drifting scene, hows about selling the rolla? heh!

Yeah, driftings always been something I've been into, since I first went to the JMS days at Pt Gawler when I was about 10 or so.

And yeah, if I do I will be selling the KE20 and getting a shitter daily.

But I really do want a overrated KE20 or 10/11, and very soon, thats pobably all that will convince me otherwise. Been hell interested in one for a while, but I'm not having much luck with communication from the seller.

Cheers, Ben.

yeah, bad communication gives me the shits... i noticed

you're registerd on ausrotary, there is a 1300 coupe for

sale in adelaide, $2300 i think was his best offer... looks

pretty neat, its all stock... but yeah, keep in contact

if you ever want to sell the ke20... cheers mate.

Will