benzo

Wtd: Minta Original Ke20 Or Ke10/11

OK, If anyone has or knows of any absolute minta KE10/11 or KE20/25 Rollas around up to $5000, will buy from interstate, can you please let me know via here or by PM.

If I can't find one very soon I'll probably be leaving the oldskool scene for a little bit and get into drifting.

Cheers, Ben.

what about you have mine for five grand?

Members dont see this ad

Smeetsy - if you're talking about the 1300 I'm thinking of its not a coupe, its a 4 door, and yeah I've been interestedin it before Mark even had it up forsale. It is nice but I reckon if I'm gonna sell the KE20 I want to get something better.

KE10rolla - Is yours the 4 door mate?

Cheers, Ben.

Smeetsy - if you're talking about the 1300 I'm thinking of its not a coupe, its a 4 door, and yeah I've been interestedin it before Mark even had it up forsale. It is nice but I reckon if I'm gonna sell the KE20 I want to get something better.

KE10rolla - Is yours the 4 door mate?

Cheers, Ben.

surely is

Yeah just had a look again, that thing is freakin overrated. would be interested if the price goes down more, as transport to adelaide would be over 1000.

And what the hell is a 2K? capicity etc? never knew they existed.

Cheers, Ben.

my mistake, it is a 4door. Ben, if

you want to sell the ke20 i am very

very interested and have cash now

so find a drift pig ^^

Good luck with it all.

Hey Smeetsy, I've found a drift pig, Nissan poo, but I'd much prefer a minta KE20. as already mentioned I am extremely interested in one, was told I'd get an email today, but am yet to recieve it yet.

Either way, whether I buy a drift pig or better KE20, my white 20 will be for sale soon, I'm hoping in a couple of weeks it will be for sale.

Cheers, Ben.