Shannons Motoring Extravaganza

ancullen

As it turns out, I will probably be there on both Saturday and Sunday. I don't see the point in attending this damn CAMS training - I have no interest in continuing as an official for much longer. But I would still like you guys to come down for the morning or afternoon so I get a chance to go for a wander - plus I'll need some company. :lolcry:

Stephen & Shane - are you going to be attending on the Saturday?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not sure which day I will be attending, it depends on what Alison says I'm allowed to do because I'm her bitch, I will pop in and say hello and hang around for a little while if Adam doesn't that my existence on this earth is due to end and destroys me with one hit.

Corrected. :lolcry:

Well if that's the case Adam, I'll probably be attending on Saturday, would you need help setting up in the morning? I got Saturday off (changed shifts) so can be there most of the day if need be...so if you need help on Sunday, ask the other members :lolcry:

And don't worry about the lift back home for me on Friday, my brother's able to come pick me up when i drop the car off.

Nice pictures Daven.

The event went okay - nothing overly special. We haven't got any new members, but we had a few people check out the cars. Many came and had a look at the AE82 and AW11.

There were a few negative comments by people who didn't think much of Corollas/Toyota/four cylinders. Just stuff I overheard as they walked by. We were really the only people representing four cylinder cars, so I'm not overly surprised. I think if we do it again next year, which I think we should do, it may be better, especially if I can have one or two of the TA22's ready. People might be a bit more interested if they see some proper classics before they're introduced to the modern classics or hot fours. :lolcry:

Hope all of you had a good time.