ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jelly beans would look fat, might be able to lend ya sum 4 spoke drag wayz, might need tyres

The Jelly Beans aren't super fat ones or big negative offset or anything, but they'd look good.

I have got 2x 13x7 zero offset Jelly Beans in black, but they stick out too much unless you've got rolled guards (I'm looking at buying a guard roller BTW). We could go for the 70's look and put the 13x7's on the rear with 13x6's on the front. They'd look kick arse on my KE55, as the front's been lowered and the rear is standard height. It'd be a super-70's look!!! Hell, I think I might not do the front brake conversion yet, just so I can have the car looking like that for the motorshow!

well by the time this car show is on i want to have new gearbox in and the car driving and have stiffer lower'd suspension

The main thing is to have the car looking fairly pretty. Repair the rust damage and get the car painted, tidy the trim up (it won't take much - I still need to get the seat out of the KE55 for you too), and get it registered and running reliably. The other stuff can wait, even the suspension. If you get that done too before the motorshow, it'd be a plus, but it's not essential.

As for wheels, I have:

4x dragway 13" 4-spokes with tyres

Various Jelly Beans, most with tyres

4x 14x5.5" Datsun 240Z rims

2x 14x6" Datsun 260Z rims (horny)

I'm sure we could arrange something better than the current alloys before the motorshow. Ideally I wouldn't mind different rims for the KE55 before then, so I might have the current 15x7.0" alloys off the KE55 available. And they'd look pretty horny on the AE71 (they're 5-spoke ROH's).

wellllllllllllllllllllll i just struck a deal with dads mate

if i can fix his computer ----

he'll put the gear box in for me and cut the rust out in the rear right hand side back panal

The gearbox is a piece of piss to do. The rust is the harder part. Good deal though.