Ke10 !!4door!! Mint Condition ***new Pics***

ke10rolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't sell. That's a hot looking car and they are getting to the point that you wont find another. Don't make a decision that you'll spend the rest of your life regretting.

That's my two cents.

The man has a point.

My 30 will be useless to me in the future but I doubt I'd end up selling as so much effort has gone into her to make it as reliable as it is today. Its a decision you need to decide your yourself. I've already made mine. :lolcry:

**Plus I donno what I'd do if some kid bought it and wrapped it around a poll cause he wanted to try drifting**

Edited by JiP_01

boot badge is ke11, vents behind rear side windows are ke11, fat side indicators are ke11, grille is ke11... front indicators are ke11..... Lol anyway dude has the ke10 (ke11) been imported or something? cos it still has the mirrors on the bonnet...? as for a price if anyone offered you any less than $4000 you'd hit them in the face, as for how high you could get it it varies

Mine has those same tail lights, indicators and vents yet has ke10 stamped on it. I also had rear vision mirrors on the guards. Maybe its a nz model...

its a ke10, it doesnt ahve the corolla 1200 front gaurd badges, bloody neat car though, i would be keeping it, doesnt take much to make them that little bit faster mate and keep them looknig stock, go find yourself a 4k or a 5k and you will be set

Edited by jamesrolla

its a ke10, it doesnt ahve the corolla 1200 front gaurd badges, bloody neat car though, i would be keeping it, doesnt take much to make them that little bit faster mate and keep them looknig stock, go find yourself a 4k or a 5k and you will be set

yeah i just want a shit car that i can thrash..this car is way to good to be mean to.

yeah i just want a shit car that i can thrash..this car is way to good to be mean to.

I'm glad you have that additude, I envy you owning this and would close my eyes in discust to hear of it being neglected. You basically have the beginning of Corolla's. I would trade you any or all of my cars to own this and store it to keep it in overrated condition. I own a 68 KE 10 however it is beyond repair, I havent seen another in as good of a condition as the one you own. I hope you make a good decision. Keep or sell to someone. I don't think keeping it is a good option for you, as you mention you want something to throw around a bit, selling this to a corolla enthusiast would be an excellent idea. Even selling it on E-bay could be an option, it would attract major attention/interest. Excellent little car.

I'm glad you have that additude, I envy you owning this and would close my eyes in discust to hear of it being neglected. You basically have the beginning of Corolla's. I would trade you any or all of my cars to own this and store it to keep it in overrated condition. I own a 68 KE 10 however it is beyond repair, I havent seen another in as good of a condition as the one you own. I hope you make a good decision. Keep or sell to someone. I don't think keeping it is a good option for you, as you mention you want something to throw around a bit, selling this to a corolla enthusiast would be an excellent idea. Even selling it on E-bay could be an option, it would attract major attention/interest. Excellent little car.

what cars have you got?

man don't sell it whatever you do, its probably the only rolla on this site that will hold its value, keep it garaged the price will go up

Hm I reckon you should keep it as an investment for the future when you need the money. Like others have said if you sell now your probally going to regret it. Just spend $1000 on a car and just thrash that out.

If you want a thrash car, buy your self something common. Maybe a KE70 or an AE82 or something. Even they are beginning to become scarce at the rate they are crushing them at the wreckers. I'd save the four door 10 for special occasions.