Johns Rod And Custom Picnic!!!

kickn5k

As title says john`s rod and custom show/picnic is on over the weekend of 2-4th nov in Pakenham.(I think)

Some of the best rods and customs in the state will be there, even some that the Nobbler has worked on!!!

Just wondering if anyone other than the nobbler, webers and myself will be going? i`ll be in "rony" my white ke-11.

stu.

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
Seems to be a discrepency on the dates though.

Oooops sorry about that, got the wrong dates off a mate. His dad will be there in either the 32 ford coupe (Blown 350 chev) or the daily 39 chev delivery van (l.p.g v6 commo)

I`ll be in my corolla and we will be going on sunday and hopefully like to meet up with anyone from rollaclub during the day.

stu

All fixed on the dates...

Will be there, me the missus and a bunch of mates (Old Farts Rod n Custom Club)from Mildura will be there.

Look out for my Val wagon, an all black '55 Chev sedan, old gold '34 Ford coupe ute, light blue Cusso... maybe a 40 ford pickup too.. can't remember who else is making the trip down for it!

Were heading over on the Sunday as we have a smaller meet on the Saturday. Should be getting the wagoon pin striped there as well :)

All fixed on the dates...

Were heading over on the Sunday as we have a smaller meet on the Saturday. Should be getting the wagoon pin striped there as well :)

Nice one pinstriped wags, all you now need is to flat clear it .

I`ll call you when were on our way down mate. Are you entering?

stu.

Ok, it was wet... I mean REALLY WET on the Sunday.

BUT...

we still made the trip over and had a ball! 11 of us made the trip to packy from Bacchus Marsh in the pouring rain (some of which had no wipers!) and rather enjoyed our stay whilst there, even one an award!

Some pics of our cars and some randoms...

A bit wet...

100_0319.jpg

Old Farts in the carpark

100_0326.jpg

Band

100_0338.jpg

Tunnel of love

100_0322.jpg

Car Park

100_0332.jpg

Posing Old farts

S5000824.jpg

Overview

100_0330.jpg

Old Farts Pres and his sidekick

S5000832.jpg

Still Wet...

100_0345.jpg

P.S. Drum brakes all rounds rock in the wet...