Rollaclub Nt Group Effort

ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as I've got a shed you'll all be welcome to use it to work on cars - provided mine get worked on every now and then. :dance:

In other news, the 4A-GE into AE71 is off. 4K-C into KE55 instead. Not as exciting, but it means Gregor has a reliable car to transport the wife and kids in. :)

so were still doin sumthin on saturday??? 4k-c or 4a-c

Yep, 4K-C into KE55 on Saturday.

I keep forgetting Gregor is a little older then us and has a family lol.

In that case reliability is more important :evil:

Reliability VERY important.

:o does that meen gregor has a spare 4age :(:P

Nope. :sob:

just wanted to say good on you blokes for helping out or sticking up your paws to help out. i love car days with my dad and brother(s) and bet you guys'll have a blast haha.

Thanks for the support! I'm hoping this will be the start of a regular thing, so instead of a few of us having a whole lot of Corollas with potential, we all have running Corollas that are pretty and pretty quick. :D

Hope you're all ready for Saturday guys! I'm bringing my 1/4-drive socket set, and spanner & screwdriver sets. I'll also chuck an esky in the ute with some drinks to keep us all cool. Looking forward to getting this done! Almost as much as I'm looking forward to getting a shed one day, and that's saying a lot!

Edited by ancullen

Yep, motorkhana in the afternoon.

And hopefully slip slop slap won't be needed for long in the afternoon. We start the motorkhana at 4pm - by about 5-5.30pm it should be starting to get dark. 7.30pm onwards everyone will be switching on the neons and driving lights. :evil:

Hopefully I'll have my foglights connected up properly by then - won't have rally lights though. I decided not to buy any.

BACK ON TOPIC - I was at Gregor's last night - the 4K-C engine swap should be a piece of piss.

I'll be at Gregor's from 9am. It'd be good if you guys could all be there from that time too. I'd like to get as much done as early as possible so we're not trying to rush anything. Would also like to take a look at Shane's handbrake on the AW11 while we're there. And I need to drop Andrew's AE71 off at his house at 2pm.

okay ill hav to get up early, that i should b able to do, just wont go out friday night and if i do it wont b 2 late lolz. does gregor hav tools???? i hav limited tools ie bassic tool set with screw drivers, sockets ect can bring it if you want.

also is the clutch already bolted to the engine and still aligned from when it as removed (hope so took foreva to get the rotor clutch lined up right) should be a easy job then. We better be able to do the handbrake on the aw11 as i will need it bad

I'm gunna try get the aw11 preped ova the next couple of nights, for the motorkhana, should be good. acn someone pm me his address