Toyota Pics From Puerto Rico

casañas racing

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey casanas racing,

I like the set up you guys are using. I live in california USA and interested on a custom headers type top mount turbo exhaust manifold with an external waste gate.

Who makes the turbo headers for you guys? Is it toyota1515?

I have parts to exchange if you want ^_^.

Hey casanas racing, me llamo Miguel y soy de sydney Australia, tengo un club que se llama RadRollaz. Los corolla's en puerto Rico son loco's, si tiene's foto's de el modelo Te30 me guesteria ver las. Aqui hay algunas fotos de mi corolla Ke30 1975 con un FJ20et 2.0L del nissan skyline. Espero mas foto's. Sorry if my spanish is a little rusty, you guys ROCK ! :lolcry: Mi primo manolo tyene este ke20 con el motor sr20det del nissan 180sx ,los dos corolla's son para la caretera mas ke natha. :)

post-3596-1197717040.jpg

post-3596-1197717066.jpg

post-3596-1197717783.jpg

post-3596-1197717883.jpg

Edited by radrollaz

You guys are very talented with those japanese classic toyota for making power.... I give thumbs up for you guys.

Radrollaz,

How much clearance do you have when you close your hood with that turbo? Is your motor slanted to have proper fitting? I love your set up ^_^.

Toyota1515,

How's my part turning out? Bumper is on the way!

You guys are very talented with those japanese classic toyota for making power.... I give thumbs up for you guys.

Radrollaz,

How much clearance do you have when you close your hood with that turbo? Is your motor slanted to have proper fitting? I love your set up ^_^.

Toyota1515,

How's my part turning out? Bumper is on the way!

Hi mate , the motor in my car comes slightly slanted from factory , i guess their has to be a reason why nissan decided to have these motors slated to the side. To have the sump level they require a little bit of an angle. The turbo has alot of clearance all round and also has alot between the bonnet as i'd like to up grade my turbo later to a Garrett 35/40. :lolcry:

hey Radrollaz,

how much clearance does your turbo when your hood is closed and how much clearance is the manifold to the strut tower frame wall in the picture below? could this be one of the reason when your motor is slanted? who made your turbo exhaust manifold?

81t9ld2.jpg

Edited by JDM_GUY