DR1FT

( Eoi )ke55 In Adelaide

hey all, I'm in the market for a Manual ke70 or Ae71 and don't really have the money for two cars.

I'm Offereing my Ke55, 4k 2inch exhaust, Extractors, 4spd. Monza Bucket Seats, Pioneer Deck, Sound Stream6.5inch Splits, Pioneer 6x9s and Xplode 12inch Sub and a 4 CHannel Amp. Alarm and 5point Immobiliser

its a pretty clean car but like all cars its has its ups and downs.

Has Done about 217,000ks. Was just recently serviced ( New plugs, leads, points, timing )

Drivers side doors needs to have another coat of paint.

Car runs nice, Sounds tuff and had very good tires all round ( 195s on 15 by 7inch rims ) Super Light Rims.

If i think if anything il add it later on.

Cheers Josh

Edited by DR1FT

Members dont see this ad
would consider selling it?? :lolcry:

If i was to find the right ke70 or ae71 then yeah, but il most likly be selling it with out the Head Unit unless the new car comes with a good one.

Theres an Ae71 in S.A, $900

yeah ive had a look at that one. . but i wanna try to get a fair overrated one for a 4age conversion a little later on.

My uncles KE70. Its Automatic but its overrated!!! Not hard to convert to manual to.

Thread: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15431

Call him on 0403327350 if interested

Cheers

Tally

yeah looks overrated if it was manual it would be a definiate, but the conversion kinda puts me off ( the fact I'm a bit lazy lol )

If nothing else comes up il most likely get back too you.

Cheers Josh

c'mon someone out there must have a *e7* there looking to swap or sell at a resonable price??

i thought it would of been easier to find a nice one in Adelaide