Matts Ke30......sr20det

yeh, should be an animal on the 1/4, probably run a 14sec at 130mph :P cos the damn tyres wont stick to the ground.

I am revising my caltrac setup to hopefully improve it even more :yes:

I have these mt drag radial waiting for some action too, so they should help a bit.

PICT0840.jpg

The gt30 should spool 26psi by 4000rpm, thats with cams and head porting, so it wont be too laggy at all really, would have boost before 2000rpm. :y:

Members dont see this ad

Yeah, you get kudos for 1/4 mile burnouts anywhere though :P If you are keen for some better traction I should send you the details of a mechanic I've had some work done with, he's a bit of a wizard on the suspension. A while back when I was in his workshop he told me about a street driven 1GGTE KE35 that runs 9's that he's tuned the suspension on, this dude knows his shit hey.

yeah its chpped and battered old colour, it will be staying there until i put the new motor in. (Probably right after the QLD powercruise)

I am getting too impatient to drive it, so i think it will go back on the road with the stock motor on 15psi,

as i don't yet have the funds to finish the other motor and don't want to miss powercruise. :P

• 3 weeks later...

A little bit of stuff has been happening to the rola,

been doing a bit of painting inside the rola to the bits that don't get seen.

Does anyone know where to get dry ice from?????

Finished my gaurds and undercoated them yesterday, still not happy with them,

i think i will go and buy a set of new ones tomorrow instead.

Also pulled all the new gear out of the engine bay, to send it away to get coated.

CIMG1522.jpg

CIMG1521.jpg

My girlfriend does a bit of oil painting, she finished this a few weeks ago, pretty cool i recon!

CIMG1524.jpg

CIMG1525.jpg

CIMG1527.jpg

CIMG1528.jpg

I wll pass on the compliments :cool:

i recon its awesome, its the first car she's ever done, she normally does beach, and african stuff.

Its a shame the rola is not ever going to look like that anymore, :hmm:

Wow, the woman has skills. Might be an idea to keep her around 07-nyahnyah.gif Is that the only oil she works with?? Cause if she likes to change oil she is welcome to come down to my car holding yard.

:hmm: well she probably would change your cars oil, last time she filled her hyundai right to the top though, so you may need alot more than 4 litres.

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

I used the borgewarner78, i got it from an eb falcon cos i wanted the falcon brakes,

most people seem to use the one out of the skyline r31, because they have the right stud pattern.

both have the same centre, and there is any ratio you want available from pintaras, skylines, falcons, commodores, ect.