benzo

Fs: (sa) Granny Spec White Ke20 1974

It is time to sell my 1974 KE20 Corolla. I've had it for about 8 months, in that time has served me very well as a daily, and turns many a head when out cruising, but its time to move onto another project.

Car:

1974 KE20 Corolla

Engine:

4K rebuilt in 2004, unknown specs apart from 'mild' cam, 3K carby, extractors, 2-inch exhaust, 3 inch droopy tip

Has new points, condenser, Bosch coil etc

Driveline:

KE55 5spd, HD clutch, 4.3:1 open wheeler diff (did have locker in), new uni joints

Brakes:

Standard

Suspension:

Pedders Sports Ryder coils in the front, Pedders Comfort Gas shocks in rear (front ride height is pretty good, rear could be a little lower, as seen in the pics when I had 1.5-inch lowering blocks in for a while)

Interior:

modified Excel front bucket seats (repadded and retrimmed to match standard rear), retractable front seat-belts, overrated rear seats (no fade, tears etc), nos gear boot, Monza shift knob, nos pedal covers, 2-inch tacho on steering column, good cond black carpet, black dash mat, good cond. dash pad minus one small crack, Pioneer MP3/CD head unit in glovebox, Pioneer 6-inch in front doors, Pioneer 6x9's on parcel shelf, central locking and immobilliser.

Exterior:

standard white paint with some panels resprayed, rust removed from front guards (professionally cut out and replaced etc), no other rust except one small 50c sized surface rust behind lhs rear wheel, dent in rhs front guard, fairly straight body with very very minimal rust, grille, headlight corners, heater scoops, taillight surrounds painted black, KE30 mirrors, white venetians, standard rims, very good cond hubbies, near new Bridgestone B80 tyres with 3/4 inch whitewalls.

Item condition:

Very good condition, near rust free (just whats mentioned above), reasonably straight

Ridgehaven, Adelelaide.

Price: $4000 ono

Cheers, Ben.

post-2493-1201148017_thumb.jpg

post-2493-1201148101_thumb.jpg

post-2493-1201148818_thumb.jpg

Edited by benzo

Members dont see this ad

Mate I sold my old KE30 for a grand and this is much more of a car in every way, and rarer.

Seriously, don't come into my thread offering me a quarter of what I'm asking.

I don't have time for low ballers.

Cheers, Ben.

Sure heres some pics of the interior.

ke20 king - I don't have a another KE20 just yet, for now I am looking at a mates old Gemini for a new project, will be going to Melbourne soon to look at a 20 tho.

Cheers, Ben.

post-2493-1201315188_thumb.jpg

post-2493-1201315297_thumb.jpg

hey ben, very nice KE20... how many km's she done and are you in much of a rush to sell?

where abouts in adelaide are you located?

Edited by KEcalvin

Hey mate cheers for the comments, I'm after a relatively quick sale if possible as I already have another car lined up.

The engines done about 40,000kms, and the last documentation I've found before the 4K went in shows just under 80,000kms so in total I'd say about 120,000kms. Fairly low for a 34 year car.

Cheers, Ben.

Sweet 20 man, have admired it before in your project thread. :)

Are you selling with a RWC and/or rego ?

Cheers

Dougal

I'm very interested in your car ben...... but a bit iffy on the price.... how much are you willing to negotiate?

and would you be willing to through in the centre console with it...?

cheers

isaac

Edited by KEcalvin

Hi Dougal, it comes with just over 1 month rego, but don't know if that applies in Vic.

Isaac, did you look at it when I was going to sell it last time? Anyway I no longer have the centre console.

Cheers, Ben.

hey dude you wouldnt be keen on a swap at all for my ke10

Ben, you would be crazy not to swap for this ke10.

cheers, scott