Matts Sr20de Ke25

Up until now i have not started a thread for my ke25, because it was finished, and there is nothing to write about.

But, due to a way too cheap motor option coming up, the ke25 is no longer finished, so here is a quick backtrack of

how it got to where it is. :jamie:

IMG_0002-1.jpg

3333333.jpg

222222.jpg

6666.jpg

5555.jpg

111111111.jpg

444444444.jpg

9999999.jpg

77777777.jpg

101010101.jpg

8888.jpg

131313.jpg

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

Members dont see this ad
at least tell us the manufacturer of the new motor!?

Nah, its not as exciting as you would think, just another bolt in replacement, with a small twist.

This ones more of a restoration project, rather then a modification project. i can't bring myself to cut into this one. :jamie:

Looks bloody straight. great job a credit to you.Wish my one wasas straight as yours. Ive got a huge job ahead of me. but its all gonna be worth it in the end .I say do it once and do it properly

Thanks man. Yeh the car had only a few dints in it, and almost zero rust, but from factory there were a things that need to be smoothed properly.

for example all of the edges around the doors and door openings are high compared to the flat of the panel.

can't wait to see how yours turns out with that racer look and color scheme! :hmm:

Hey man, looks sweet, good job thumbs_up_trans.gif

Just out of interest, what color is that ?

(is it a custom tint or a more readily available one)

Cheers

its a factory one, its off the vt/vx commodore, its got a huge amount of green pearl from factory.

i'm guessing a 5k or 7k with a turbo or supercharger....?

Yep, spot on, 5k with efi and 5spd, the turbo or sc is will probably happen once i get a bit bored. :jamie:

Yeh, thats the one, you were there hey?

I didnt go, but the old man was on the lookout, so he grabbed me a few things, was pretty stoked with this find. :y:

I got a new gearbox for the ke30 too, so it was a good weekend ;) ......no luck with the crown parts though :bash: