Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised, here are the pics of the TE71 from Halloween III

post-1158-1207126967_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1207126997_thumb.jpg

And I was also watching Smokey & the Bandit 3 and noticed this TE71 also. (NOTE: DO NOT WATCH SMOKEY & THE BANDIT 3!! It is RUBISH!!)

post-1158-1207127017_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Ok, I don't know if it's a corolla, i'm probably way off, but theres a red car timberlake and madonna walk on in the videoclip for "four minutes". Anyone?

Is an old school cresida has the 7000$ (well punds) written on front window. The guy from Tas on here owns exact same car is in the rides thread forget his user name..lol But old school Toyota yes.

Cameron

• 4 weeks later...

Some reason a KE55 hardtop was in my Ford training video today. Our video was about manual tranmissions. I found it odd haha. Mates said "Haha, Maybe it was the only slow moving car they could get on film"

They are just jealous. Haha

Not a movie. But Call of Duty 4 has heaps of what appear to be KE70's kickin around in the middle eastern type stages.

i attaches a fairly poor picture, but get in the game and you'll see :lolcry:

YES!!!! i play COD4 almost daily online and i see corollas everywhere i look. there are KE70s and KE26 wagons (ambush) and there is a hilux at the back of Pipeline that is INVINCIBLE lol. every other car in this game can be destroyed except for this car, i seriously think someone at Inifinity ward is a toyota fan and thought it would be funny to put in an invincible hilux

if you play on Xbox live add me, gamertag is: Neville Bart0s