styler

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mr Spoiler!

There was a reference to a 98 Toyota in Tuesdays ep of N.C.I.S.

It turned out to be a Corolla, and it was an AE82 sedan. I assume they confused 1988 with 1998.

Edited by JiP

• 6 months later...

Went to sit down for lunch today after working on the rolla, flicked on the TV and there was a full screen shot of a blue 2 door KE30.

Was from the 1984 movie "Firestarter" right at the end of the film probs about only 2 minutes from the end.

EDIT : Just found this YOUTUBE VID OF ROLLA IN MOVIE

The car is at 6:22 of this clip

Edited by crispyke35

I was watching 'Silence of the Lambs' last night, and on two occasions i saw an AE86... The first was when Clarice was walking to her shitter right at the start after getting the assignment to talk to Hannibal, a lovely red Trueno was parked next to her, and the second time was when the Buffalo Bill bloke was scoping the chick to abduct, right before she offers to help him load the couch into the back of his van, she parks next to a red notchback.

I was watching it with my girly and was like "OMGZ LOOK IT'S THAT COROLLA I'M ALWAYS REFERING TO!" and she was all like "OMG NO I HATE YOUR COROLLAS!"

It was great.