Downloadable Ae92 Workshop Manual

tas_smurf

• 8 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

hey I have a proper toyota workshop manual that I had sent from the US. It has everything in it, all wiring diagrams as well. Cost me over $100

you can have it for $100 posted if you want??? it weighs more than both your yellow pages!

It covers all ae92 rollas available in the us, so same as the ones here but no jap ones unfortunatly. (I have a gze :) )

Edited by n00bvak

Don't get a US spec manual, there will be too many variations from ADM.

You would be far better off picking up a copy of Max Ellery's Corolla Manual. which has a lot of AE92 stuff in it, including 4AGE's. It includes a fair bit of Factory stuff in it. Always going on ebay, and very likely available from your local library.

If you are keen you can also get the Factory Chassis service manual from Toyota.

Pub No. RMO62E

The Electrical Wiring Diagram book is EWD042E (don't have that).

I have one (not for sale) but fair chance Toyota still have it. Toyota manuals are usually quite cheap to buy, however the engine manual is seperate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Mr Parrot,

Thanks for your prompt reply and i went through all your posts here on rollclub.com. I thought you can arrange it.

Is it not possible to have a downloadable copy of that.

As recently i got a complete setup of 4age 16v with wiring etc from Japan. Its taken out from a AE92 toyota corolla model 1990.Company parts catalogue number is 151120 to order any of its spare part.

I request you to arrange Electricial wiring diagram book for me,

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thanking you,

Nads.