Nt Rolla Club = Dead

ae174agze

As I'm sitting in the Darwin airport I thought I had better post up again!

The track day sounds good, my old man would be pretty keen on it too. Will have me wanting to get stuck into my 11 asap!

The rear quater on the 20 was always sad, hopefully it hasn't gotten worse! It's got a very cranky sounding 4k in it, you should hear it with a hotdog and sidepipe!

I will be reppin RC at the show and probably the rack too with my GOR RollaClub shirt, keep an eye out and say hello!

Sunday sounds good too, anyday really! Will be cruising around at a snails pace in a hilux this week... At least it's a Toyota :D

JP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok i tell lies... seems as if the rear quarter is straight and shiny, maybe its been repaired...

ill have the 95 at hwe show. in the car park, and it will be out at the track day on sunday, yet again in the carpark... I'm doin photography for HighRPM at both events :D

Hmm good stuff!

Time for the NT Rollaclub revival then???

As previously mentioned, I will be wondering round in my RC shirt, shouldnt be able to miss it.. Say Gday.

Now to find something to do tonight... might go find somewhere to do "slownuts" in the diesel hilux :D

Catch ya Sunday! Manage to get morning/arvo off to get down and check it all out. Hopefully will be some of a good turn up as Drifting is on as well, although not too sure.

Cheers. Oh and don't worry about the weather JP, its pretty weird at the moment...with the rain and all.

Sirolla speakes the truth about the weather :D... i might be goin got a cruise with a few other cars tonight JP... if and when i find anything out ill put it on facebook. so feel free to add me... if i see ya today JP ill tap ya shoulder. I'm in a blue and white striped shirt, demon shorts, camera, and backwards hat :(

Thought I might throw my number up here. 0400843198

if there's people cruising tonight let me know! I'm heading to the footy.. Walking in now. Will be keen afterwards!

Otherwise will hopefully see someone at the track tomorrow.

Jarrad