Jason

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It can also f@$k your pressure plate, dad did it once and turned all the fins inside out..

I resent that statement...

4 weeks after he "demonstrated" a "light" compression lockup, I did that one on the gold coast highway remember?!

5th gear back to 2nd from 100kph in a low geared ute - cause I thought it was first (Hey I was on my learners :P )

Smokin :)

that was probably on a fresher clutch though, he had to replace it after he turned it inside out..

It can also f@$k your pressure plate, dad did it once and turned all the fins inside out..

4 weeks after he "demonstrated" a "light" compression lockup, I did that one on the gold coast highway remember?!

5th gear back to 2nd from 100kph in a low geared ute - cause I thought it was first (Hey I was on my learners :P )

HAHAHA that's awesome, i did the same on my Ls, but from 4th to 2nd

Any one want a horror story relevant to this topic?

Family going camping up at whop whop, mum and i came up afterwards in new 2002 hyuindi exel - 5 speed manual.

Anway, mum took wrong turn off, did a u-ie and started speeding off in correct direction. Speed limit was 100, mum was doing about that... in 5th. Bad sinage in area.. anway turnup came up unexpectedly quick, mum applys foot break hardish, and was still geting use to gearbox, completly misses 4th, and puts into 2nd and lets cluch out too fast - i don't think ive ever seen / listend to a exel do that sort of revs, not to metion how close my nose went to touching the dashboard. Must of been doing about 85 ish when 2nd was selected. can't be good for a car with under 5,000 on the clock at the time :P

Bahaha

I resent that statement...

Smokin :)

you also did a lovely compression lockup in my celica...all the way to 8000rpm+ :dry:

hehe years ago when i had my ae92 levin i was "seeing what it can do"

i dunno how i did it but i was redlinnng in fourth, and instead of selecting 5th got 3rd...... lucky i didnt let the clutch all the way out, or if i did only for a fraction of a second, it was like nailing the brakes... and the engine screamed!! :P