Jason

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've downshifted from the high end of 4th into 3rd in my mates CA silvia while braking hard for a corner. The tacho went well into the 8000 range. Lucky my mate the owner was drunk at the time. He thought it was cool.

ive seen one that reved to 9250rpm.. crazy

i tend to use engine breaking and breaking.. make sure everydownshift doesnt excede the redline...

Hahahaah giggle gas only for show

it made me faster!!!! it propelled me to a 22.365 from a avg. 24.2. i also killed my clutch that run, blow one valve and another cylinder just died and lost compression...

giggle gas is still fun..........

and well driving my mums SRi astra yesterday i accidently grabbed 2nd(I'm still not sure how) when going for for 4th @ around 6000rpm.... red line is 6500, tacho ends at 7000... it went to around 8500(see picture, this is where the needle was) then the car just stopped, slammed on the brakes pulled over.... started the car and funney enough the engine warning light was on... drove home, next day when my mum drove it to work it had turned off..... i know feel like a dickhead for that...

crazy_bunny20050115150932pslfile1.jpg

In manual 5 speed cars, if you can push the gear stick far enough south, it starts to select reverse.

Reverse in an auto while driving forwards? uhhhhhhhh............. right

SHOULDNT be possible on toyota boxes if your coming out of 5th. There is a lockout gate on every 5spd I can think of. That is unless your box is completely f@$ked in the ass.