ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately the transmission has been sold. I did find out about it a while back, so I suppose it's not overly surprising that it's sold. There's a five speed available for $1,100, but that's not really much use to you, as it would bolt straight in, but is a down grade from the six speed. :cool: Sorry Meg.

I know Norman Millington still has the six speed he took out of the Exige and replaced with a close ratio item, but I don't think he has any plans to sell. Try Meridian Motorsport, as they sell parts for Elise's and Exige's, and they use the same engine and gearbox as the Sportivo. Just make sure you specify the six speed.

Edited by ancullen

Yep, there's an AE92 hatch with bees airbrushed on it. It's for sale and often parked near Lambrick Avenue in Rosebery to try and get buyers. Can't remember what it's called, but it's got a name. :POSTPICS!:

As for the KE55 fastback - nice. :dance:

Yee-ouch!!!

I've got a bad feeling the clutch is going on the GT-Four. :hmm: I gave it hell in second on high boost yesterday and with my foot all the way off the clutch it still acted like I was slowly easing it out. NOT looking forward to replacing or paying someone to replace that. ;)

Edited by ancullen