Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah its alright i mean its basicly a stock rolla

stewies daily's for his gemmie hes building will be sick as when its done got a sweeet carbie engine

goes alright for a rolla

yeah admins need to straighten out, wasnt totally gregors fault but its finnished now

hrmm well he just dropped by so i could check her out, took it for a drive and had a really good look at it.

I'm sold :D

now to sell the exa fingers crossed it goes in sats paper...

oh and if anyone can help me to sell it heres the link to my for sale thread on boostcruising.... help a nigga get back into a rolla :)

link to sale thread on BC.com clicky clicky

if theres anyone here who doesnt mind doing a bit of work (head gaskets too much work for me to do in the drive way of my first floor unit home ;) ) you could easily buy the exas fix the good one up and make some coin...

Welcome back Luke! Good to see that rolla's still interest ya, lol :bash:

Gotta question, is there anything wrong when a car has done a auto to manual trans conversion? Just wondering, good or bad?

And i'll be back home next week, just before the show unfortunately.

Welcome back Luke! Good to see that rolla's still interest ya, lol :lmao:

Gotta question, is there anything wrong when a car has done a auto to manual trans conversion? Just wondering, good or bad?

And i'll be back home next week, just before the show unfortunately.

hrmm cool to see you home, will you be working in the shop again? i go there a fair bit for work...

made a deal on two full sets of globe sprintmasters in 14s and 15s to suit the rolla and a mad as fat alloy drop tank with a EFI fuel pump for when i do the conversion :hmm:

rolla already has bits waiting to bolt onto eet :dance:

andrew stewie said you have a spare t50 you wanna sell?? need it the one in stuies (mine on tuesday!) car is fingerified

Edited by Ella

hay ADAM i HERD you HAVE EIGHT T50's

just herd that

LOL - nah, not eight. Only five. :dance:

I've got three AE71/AE86 type T50's and two TA22 type ones (funny that, considering I've got two TA22's).

In light of my decision to part out Lola so as to improve my financial and space situation, I'd be willing to consider selling one of the AE71/AE86 type, as the output shaft is incorrect for the TA22 unless I get a custom tailshaft made (which I'm considering). But I am considering keeping them as spares, as I fear the torque and power of the 4A-GZE and the 13T-GZEU will eventually be too much for them.

Nope - don't think I've got a spare starter motor for one. :dance: I've only got the one that's on Lola, and I'll need that.

As for the hard launches, I'll definitely need to be launching hard when racing in IP. If I start breaking gearboxes as a result, then I'll need to upgrade to a W-series gearbox and bigger diff. At least putting a W-series in a TA22 is easy, as I can just use an RA28 gearbox support. The diff will cause a little bit of an issue, as it will require a custom tailshaft, which is what I was hoping to avoid. Plus it'll add a heap of weight, and my whole concept is to keep the car as light and cheap as possible. Which is why I was sticking to a 4A-GE. Hmm, too many decisions to make. :lmao: If I wanted a W-series gearbox and heavier duty drivetrain, I'd also go for a bigger engine. An RA28 with a turbocharged 3RZ-FE would be an awesome, awesome IP car. Then again, for that sort of money I could buy a car from My105 that has already been prepared. Meh, I'll work it all out eventually. :hmm:

LOL - nah, not eight. Only five. :D

I've got three AE71/AE86 type T50's and two TA22 type ones (funny that, considering I've got two TA22's).

In light of my decision to part out Lola so as to improve my financial and space situation, I'd be willing to consider selling one of the AE71/AE86 type, as the output shaft is incorrect for the TA22 unless I get a custom tailshaft made (which I'm considering). But I am considering keeping them as spares, as I fear the torque and power of the 4A-GZE and the 13T-GZEU will eventually be too much for them.

price for one if the ones that hasnt been behind the GZE plz.

also what bits of the KE55 are you parting out?

daven: do you have any of the bolts already? if you have just one of them take it into darwin bolt supplies, they will be able to match 'er up

if you don't have one borrow the bolts off someones AE92, or go get one from a wrecker then use it to get all new ones

Edited by Ella