LilSlvrRolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to Ballarat a little while ago and saw someone absolutely giving this ke30 hell in a clearing we passed.. swear it sounded like a v8 quad exaust.. was intense how hard it was being pumped. Spinning around then straightening out and going faster than any other beat up ke30 out there. 30kmh :dance: haha more like 130, Crazy Ballaratians :POSTPICS!:

True :hmm: Looking at the moment that i might be selling the corolla sometime in the future. Looking at a cresida and putting the money from the corolla into the mr2. At this stage i don't see myself having the money or the time for drifting or hillclimbs etc in the corolla. I still have the spare white shell in the shed that i could build up if needed anways. Thats just an idea at the moment. I'd still love to atleast drop the engine in (i'll be selling it with the engine in) and have a bit ofa play before i sell it.

I'm from Ballarat

owned a ke30 for a week untill someone hit it up the arse.

Now driving a mx83 cressida. with has spun a bearing so its off the road for a while.

Looking for another KE30 without motor/gearbox to get me from a to b while i fix the cressida.

I'm also on AE86DC (DR1FT) you might of noticed.