Ballarat Corolla's

LilSlvrRolla

what spec cressy/colour? I'm looking at getting one soon maybe. Wanted to get a jzx100, but they're outa my price range at the moment. A mate offerd me his for 5,500. Lexus v8 mx73 :poke: but its in WA so would cost to much by the time i got it into my name.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marone 1989 cressida GLX (MX83)

3.0 Inline 6, auto power everything, A/C, Lowered springs in the rear, Grande wheels.

really nice car can't wait to get the motor rebuilt

Not too bad fuel econemy (spelling) and have a bit of power

my spirit did a bit of a ninja run tonight. Had to drive it back from a mates place to my folks place. It made it about 1k away from my mates place before it had issues with fueling. We towed it for a 1k and then it started running fine!

A mate offered to drive it with another mate following us. we ended up grabbing my dads ute to tow it after it started its fueling issues and i jumped in my mates car. After driving it, i need to get back in a turbo or s/c car bad!

• 2 weeks later...

wats up butter cup'S i a balla boy now it been bout 6mounths now i use to be maryborough i was driving a ke36wagon silver with a visor in balla if any one seen it lowered with 235on the a$$ and a BIG exhaust and a stock 3k it did skids all over the town and here is a pic of my old ke30 aka jenny....

post-3252-1211884925_thumb.jpg

Edited by hy-rolla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

well when it was on the road it only had 4k with extractors and 2" exhaust in the process of fitting a 5k with side draft weber maybe cam till i get bits for CA18DET conversion check my thread if your intrested =]

Hey guys & gals, I will be up in Ballarat tomorrow delivering some parts. So if anyone needs anything taken back to Melbourne or just want to say hello, myself & Blue Thing will be at the Bakery Hill Hungry Jacks (LOVE my onion rings) from 12pm until about 1pm.

Yay, Western Highway boredom! :P

Edited by carbonboy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...