My Ke 11

TOMMYS Ke 11

Members dont see this ad

Hey guys got the new engine in after some stuffing around had it in then had to take it back out due to the five speed hitting in places and also had a problem with getting the clutch to engage but dad was able to get around all of that and we now have it running. (very bloody loud running straight out the extractors haha) Going in tomorrow to have the exhaust fitted back up and hopefuly dyno tuned on friday to get her runnung smoothly. Here are a few pics. :)

post-5637-1236770780_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1236770824_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1236770861_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1236770895_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1236770947_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1236770971_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1236771031_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1236771071_thumb.jpg

Edited by TOMMYS Ke 11

Awesome.

Very tidy, well done. :)

Over time I hope to end up with a similar result, leaving no stone unturned.

I hope no one ruins it for you again, after all that effort you sure as hell don't deserve that.

Hey guys had her on the dyno today and also some dramas while she was on it. When he went from 2nd to 3rd it dropped one of the cylinders off :y: and was imediatly shut down after a bit of stuffing around we found that one of the carbies had lifted off a little and the first cylinder wasnt getting fuel. After all that was sorted it was worked out that in 4th gear at roughly 5500-5800 rpm at 100mph it was running 75 hp at the rear wheels. Due to it being an old dyno i was unable to get a print out of the results. Now its just a matter of running it in then go for it. I would like to take the time to thank my father for his many endless hours spent on not only my engine but also for the majority of the work that has been done to the car itself i would hate to know how much i would have had to pay some one to do it all Thanks Dad.

Edited by TOMMYS Ke 11