Rolla Bus Ae82 W/rebuilt 4agze (yet To Be Started)!

RollaBus_4agze

Hey guys!!!

Damn, been ages since I last posted!

Well, my back has taken an unexpected downhill turn and still havent been able to work on my car :(

She sits in my oldies back shed covered in dust and cobwebs :(

I am now waiting to have an injection in my back to numb the pain! Hopefully this will work and I can then look for a job to get some coinage, which then means Rolla Bus can have some attention! lol

I am STILL waiting for my door trims to be done! I am seriously loosing my patience with the upholstery company which were supposed to be one of the best in southern Tasmania... what a load of bullshit!

Ive been spending the last few hours looking thru some of the old threads on others rides and its fantastic to see new rides and updates on old ones!

I have to get some pics of the bits and pieces I have been working on (that my studpid spine will allow)!

Hope to update you all soon!

Cheers, Moe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

HOWDY STRANGERS!!!

Well, good news, I'm back into the rolla again!!! Still can't do much tho cause my back is getting WORSE than better :(

So as tho I can't really do any stressing type work on the Rolla, thought it try my hand at some plastic welding!

Most people would have probably shaved this part from the boot, but I don't think the rear end would have looked right without it... so I shaved the supposed-to-be-shaved part :lol:

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

The images don't really do it much justice, but I have deleted the horrid number plate lights, and have closed in the gap around the number plate it give it a cleaner look... The plate is just resting there to give you a bit of an idea!

I know its not much, but this took a fair amount of time and to get it right :P

Once I have cleaned up the rough spots and a bit of filling done, it will get a nice shot of gloss black!!!

Will put some more shots up shortly with the finished product!!!

Moe

I remember seeing this, shit... 3 years ago? at kangaroo bay oval opposite eastlands, think it was the shannons show. Was impressed!

Hadn't seen it since then, i saw it at the smashworks before margate at one stage too. Good to see it's still around!

Went through the thread from the start, where you towed it home through what looks to be Howden? You're keened than i am! :lolcry:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback and commetns guys!

I have been slowly perfecting all the rough bits on the garnish and is VERY close to getting a nice coat of black!

Will post up some pics once i have it in full primer!

So far, I'm MORE than happy with it!

I remember seeing this, shit... 3 years ago? at kangaroo bay oval opposite eastlands, think it was the shannons show. Was impressed!

Hadn't seen it since then, i saw it at the smashworks before margate at one stage too. Good to see it's still around!

Went through the thread from the start, where you towed it home through what looks to be Howden? You're keened than i am! :lolcry:

Holy crap!!! That would have been one of the last shows I attended before I took it off the road! I think its more around 4-5 years since I was at that LOL

Yeah it was at Highway Crash repairs in margate... Matt (the owner) has always gone the serious extra mile for me to get it how I wanted!

haha yeah it was Howden that I towed it thru! And in the middle of winter... lol

I was actually thinking about this car the other day for some reason! don't remember why, but I was! haha.

p.s. you should put up a build thread on twincam.org.au, I remember you had the whole thing on tc.org as well as here before and I think thered be some folks interested at the new TC

Wow, I never new there was a new tc.org.au (shows how much I use the interwebz lol)...

Will have a bit of a gander later tonight or tomorrow night and rustle something up ;)

Moe