Ae82 Bodykit

hey people

i recently painted my ae82 and now it looks extremely boring with the stock bumpers and no skirts, so i thought i should look into getting a bodykit

this is my 1st car and I'm sorta new to finding custom stuff, so is there any1 out there that can point me towards a kit for this model it would be much appreciated

oh yea its a seca liftback, i dunno if liftbacks have a different rear bumper to the hatches or sedans

cheers Ian

Members dont see this ad
hey people

i recently painted my ae82 and now it looks extremely boring with the stock bumpers and no skirts, so i thought i should look into getting a bodykit

this is my 1st car and I'm sorta new to finding custom stuff, so is there any1 out there that can point me towards a kit for this model it would be much appreciated

oh yea its a seca liftback, i dunno if liftbacks have a different rear bumper to the hatches or sedans

cheers Ian

Hi Ian, i'm 100% sure that the Hatchback bumpers are different.......but the Sedans fit....(i think)well they're the same floorpan as the Seca.

As for a Bodykit i am looking out for one aswell.

So let us know how you go mate.

Some of the twinkys had side skirts, so you could see about hunting one of them down.

The front bar from the ae92 fits without too much trouble.

As a side note - that rubber roundabout near the high school is goofy but fun in a way as your leaving town.

Ever remember seeing this hunk of junk running around town ? http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...c=15445&hl=

Some of the twinkys had side skirts, so you could see about hunting one of them down.

The front bar from the ae92 fits without too much trouble.

As a side note - that rubber roundabout near the high school is goofy but fun in a way as your leaving town.

Ever remember seeing this hunk of junk running around town ? http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...c=15445&hl=

cool thanks, ill c what i can find

nope never seen that rolla round cooroy but i don't look very hard :), yea the school buses just pretty much drive over it lol