Corollas In Finland

Jansku99

Hello. I'm new at these forums, so I don't know are here any Finnish guys around.

Now a little bit about myself:

I'm 15½ years old KE15 owner. I have another KE15 is for spare parts. I have to do some metal work and so on because my KE15 has been "out of order" for over 15 years! I'm gonna repair it. So when i get driving liecense, I can drive in style!

My english isn't very good, so sorry about it. I hope you guys understand what i'm meaning :lolcry:

Members dont see this ad

Hello and on behalf of everyone here WELCOME.

You speak english really well and your only 15 1/2 years old! Great to see you have not only one but two corollas. I don't think there are any other Finnish people on here so you are probably the first one!

Put up some pictures of your cars when you get the chance.

Matt.

Yes welcome!

I chat to the keyboardist from the Finnish band myGRAIN and she types fluent english too. :yes:

Should start a project thread and upload some pics of your KE15 dude :lolcry:

Edited by Raven

Some pics:

ivtaustaxq7.jpg

hpim1255cd1.jpg

hpim1256dy5.jpg

kuva0212ey6.jpg

kuva0065tx2.jpg

kuva0074rb6.jpg

kuva0082vn2.jpg

kuva0113uj1.jpg

kuva0121ux0.jpg

kuva0143dg0.jpg

kuva0161qx0.jpg

kuva0164tr9.jpg

Those wheels are REAL Rial's. Front tires are just some old junk ones but rear tires are wide Firestone's. The steering wheel is not bolted in, it was wrong kind of wheel.

Before I started my project (It is my dad's old car, it was crashed buy some old woman when it was PARKED in the side of the road. My dad made back of the car from white one. You can see that from white parts of interior):

ivxe6.jpg

ivtakaata7.jpg

I don't know when i can continue this project, i have 2 Yamaha RD's in the garage. I need to combine them into one bike so when i get liecense I can drive it :)

Added extra info about my cars and motorbikes into my signature

Edited by Jansku99

• 7 months later...

There is two Corolla's more in Finland.

First is my project AE80 1984. It was been me from year 2006 (in family from 2001). There start:

th_riisuttu.jpg

One year I welding it. There is now 2m2 new plate.

th_1-1.jpg

th_5-4.jpg

th_15.7008Small.jpg

th_24.7002Small.jpg

th_9.9012Small.jpg

Rims are 15" Foxracing

th_9.9031Small.jpg

To front I change AE92 vented brakes

th_1510002Small.jpg

Rear are same corollas brake drums

th_32012Medium.jpg

Then I bought 4A-F

th_moottoriSmall.jpg

Some paint, full gasget-set, new clutch and some little parts. Now it looks that:

th_Valokuva0004.jpg

Old 2A release away and I paint engineroom to new color. It's Toyota 8P4.

th_51010Medium.jpg

Now there is new engine and gearbox

th_111003Medium.jpg

Two videos:

Firststart

th_111007.jpg

Warmstart

th_111008.jpg

Next I should paint it over of new color and put new shock absorber to front. Next summer i will register it and it were my summercar ;)

Second Corolla is originally EE80 1987, but someone is chance there 1C engine. I bought this june at 2008. At August of 2008 i get driving lisence and now I'm drove over 13,000 km. That 1C is very "angry" like it have 64HP. But next summer there will chance more angriest engine :y:

th_drolloo004Medium.jpg

th_1210002Medium.jpg

th_3012014Medium.jpg

But now I stop to here. I'm very sorry my worst english, but I hope you understand what I mean :)

More pictures your find from there!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

It´s Great to see other Finnish peoples here!

I´m also new writer in this forum, but I have readed this forum many times, trying to find some ideas.

I have Corolla ke-10 -68 and it's a project, BIG Project. I think to start a project thread and put there some photos of my corolla.