Ravens 'other' Ke25

Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Raven

Good job so far on fixing it up. Looks much better. Though I do think you should remove those headlight cowls.

As you have a KE20 grill on it and they don't match

Just wondering how you are going to go about changing the stud pattern on it.

Cheers

Tally

It looks odd without them to be honest as it has a late model bonnet on an early model KE25.

I'm contemplating slapping my KE25 grille on it for now and removing the cowls, but will see how I go and if I can be bothered anytime soon.

I'm changing over the front hubs to KE30 items and the rear end I'm shortening KE30 axles 5mm each side and bolting them in.

That's a cheap stud pattern upgrade :D

I never noticed but I love your tail lights. If you ever decide to get rid of them, you know where to send them :P

Doubt I'll be selling them anytime soon unless you have a set of late model ones you're willing to swap :)

Edited by Raven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I took my special girl in my life to do some photography today and this is one of the better shots I took.

post-600-1218967201_thumb.jpg

We're going to find some cool girl's 70's clothes once its had its respray and take some old school 70's modelling shots :dance:

I took my special girl in my life to do some photography today...

mick, there's a random blocking the 'special girl'....i hope you told her to get nicked and she's ruining the shot :dance: haha

nice to see you getting the lady out and about. i'm thinking of coming for a mid-november weekend, maybe get some pics of my ugly duck and your beautiful swan

dF