Murd's 55

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 years later...

Hey everyone i guess its time i gave you a crumb of something to hold onto with this car.

Truth is i kinda got over it and its sat since the day it got to my mums pretty much.

When you have no one to help and no one that is interested in it, thats what happens, i had almost thought of selling her as she sits but i can't bring myself to do that.

I hope that within a year or so that i will get back into it, but not untill it is relocated somewhere more suitable.

I now have more finances behind me than i did as an apprentice. i just seem to find myself busy with other things now. I hope that i can be welcomed back into the rollaclub community as i used to be a huge part of it, and i am back in a corolla technically, just one that most of you arent interested in.

Anyways, hopefully there will be revival for this old girl soon, but when there is i doubt it will be anything like what i thought it would be before.

Plus once you have had a 4AGE, you never go back. ;)