Rollaclub Drag Meet

Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What a smegging girl. Why bother buying a fast car if you're not going to take advantage of it, Stephen? Why didn't you just buy a base model AE92 coupe and fit a bodykit?

EDIT: What the smeg? I can't smegging say smeg!?!?! smegging cock sucking, mother smegging, shit eating, smegging smegged up smegging filters!!!

SECOND EDIT: Thank smeg I can still say shit and cock. If those c**ts had completely taken away my ability to smegging swear, I wouldn't have been able to convey the simplest smegging message.

Edited by ancullen

Thanks for that Adam I was waiting for your smegging little rant, I was expecting it to be honest, as I said I have nothing to prove, the car is fast simple as that, it will be out there when the new clutch is in.

Edit: Woot it really gets changed to smeg

smeg smeg smeg smeg mother mother smeg mother mother smeg smeg mother smeg mother smeg noise noise noise

Wee for jay and silent bob

Edited by Pure-SX

smeg thats smegging true

smeg the smegging smegger clutch hate it when its smegen slipping

got my ae71 up and down the street today its got a smegging leak in the smegging breaks that i have to smegging fix

goes good

will be at the smegging drag meet this time next smegging year the way things are going with my smegging engine