What Model Rims Are These?

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong section but I recently purchased some rims and wanted to try and find out what they were.

They are stamped as WEDS and I think they say JIL on them as well.

They're 15x6.5 with a +20 offset (I know, I know, no dish but hey I like them and they fit well atm)

The face of the centres was silver with gunmetal on the sides and middle part and the chrome was almost unrecognizable...

Here's the pic from ebay when I bought them: -

a9f4_1.JPG

and after a week of hard work and all new bolts: -

05072008115.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Thanks Rad Rolla.

Long time lurker. First time poster.

I've been a Toyota fanboy since my teenage years and loved Sprinters long before the Initial D craze hit. Though the Takumi tax means I doubt I'll ever own one. ;)

I recently picked up a pretty overrated one granny owner style ae71 with newly done bigport conversion. Originally because I was sick of punting my VTII SS around and getting raped on fuel but now I've been bitten by the modding bug and there's a lot done already (only had it about a month :( ) and I'm selling the VT shortly to fund what's to come ;)

Edited by Instigator

Weds did a rim called the "albino" but from memory they were marked with albino on the rim near the wheel nuts. And the albino's I've seen before were the same style too, multispoke. As suggested above "Weds sport" i think is incorrect as they're a funny looking 12 spoke from what i recall.

hm are they linea sports? or something like that

Very similar to the linea sports. If they are stamped Weds, there's your answer. JIL cast into them will mean they were made in Japan. Eliminating the chance of them being the Italian made Linea sports. All i don't really have any clues on is the model name.

Is your car in Rides and Projects?