Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

hey there i haven't been on this for ages because i've been over west working..anyway I'm still keen on coming just incase i was scrubbed from the list. haha due to lack of participation. Won't be brining the evo5... unfortunatly its been sold. might just have to bring my newer toy.. the evo 7 haha

Welcome to rolla club Chika, always glad to have new members, I think there (might) be another rollaclub girl driver coming, (sonya (maybe)) . Shes cool as too :D

Yeh, she's a bit of alright :) lol

Jarrad is right, security will be top of the line, i mean you can't get much better than a big bunch of corolla nuts sleeping right next to their cars at night.

Am considering even just sleeping in Nellie don't know if I can be arsed with setting up a tent let alone carting it around. Nellie needs as little weight as possible so she can keep up with the rest of you nutters!

Yeh, she's a bit of alright :) lol

Am considering even just sleeping in Nellie don't know if I can be arsed with setting up a tent let alone carting it around. Nellie needs as little weight as possible so she can keep up with the rest of you nutters!

trust me, bring a tent. 2 nights + alcohol + driving = need comfy sleep!

if it makes you feel better, katie and i will be nanna for the trip, as we're taking her ke55xx coupe. we'll make sure you're not the slowest.

No more under bonnet mood-lighting Jarrad ? :)

Nah mate its fixed from what i hear. Which sucks as i was going to bring a fry pan to cook breakfast on.

Ted you planning on hitching a ride some of the way in my old girl?

it wont scrub if we go inland haha

stu.

hey guys, another girl hey, yeah but just remember guys I'm the man girl, the one and only..lol..anyways ull see..guess what the vic street scene aka VSS, just had there great ocean rd cruise, it was great,i didnt go but heard from all the guys there, anyways why r we one step behind, should the rollas be ahead ofc shitting holdens..yes I'm there mates but not really a holden person there over rated you can only do so much to them and ther so popular, unlike our sexc rollas, now that a car, you agree?

CH1KA

xox