Dandenong To Portsea Cruise

Johno

To all members,

Dandenong to Portsea Cruise, 3rd August.

10am meet at Harvey Norman Melway ref 95 E3

CNr of Frankston Dandenong Rd and Greens Rd in Dandenong

If your not on the list let me know and i'll put you here.

Number of people coming for lunch, 18 so far..

1. Johno (Coming +1 extra)

2. Sim

3. 78 7kRolla (Coming +1 extra)

4. Pozman (Maybe)

5. TE278U (Maybe)

6. BlindKidSeeks (Maybe)

7. rollaboy26 (Coming +1 extra)

8. soyboy (Coming)

9.. never (Coming +1 extra)

10. Jake (maybe)

11. dfunkt (Coming +1 extra)

12. webers4x48 (meeting spot only)

13. 1984KE70 (Coming)

14. SeptemberSquall (Coming)

15. Bowler (maybe)

16. TRolla82 (Coming)

17. AE92man (Coming)

18. OSO-DVS (Twincam.org) (Coming)

Cruise Outline

Dandenong Harvey Norman. (meet)............................Melway Ref 95 E3

Frankston Peir (regroup)............................................Melway Ref 102 B3

Mornington KIRKS ON THE ESPLANADE (lunch)............Melway Ref 104 D10

Arthurs seat (Lookout veiws)......................................Melway Ref 159 E11

Sorrento back beach (final destination and photo's).......Melway Ref 156 J9

Meeting at Harvey Norman 10am Cnr Frankston Dandenong Rd and Greens rd. Melway ref 95 E3

Leaving at 10:30 - 11am and heading down Frankston Dandenong rd towards Frankson.

post-5444-1215441976_thumb.jpg

Basic Idea of where we are going.

post-5444-1215511700_thumb.jpg

Details directions..

When you get to Overton rd, turn Right, go over the railway line and imeadiatly turn left on to dandenond rd.

You will see Holden Dealership on the right

post-5444-1215442060_thumb.jpg

Just before the overpass/bridge turn right onto Fletcher rd, go to the end and turn left onto Nepean Hwy.

Turn Right where REPCO is

post-5444-1215442117_thumb.jpg

Go down Nepean Hwy, you'll see kittens night club on your left. Straight at the lights then shortly turn right at the next set of lights

to Frankston Peir. Map 102 B3 This is where we will regroup. . Here we will have a short break, Photos etc.

post-5444-1215442167_thumb.jpg

From Frankston peir we will go right at the lights and go down Nepean hwy to Mornington for lunch.

774 The Esplanade, Mornington.

Turn right at Main St towards mornington. Go straight all the way to the end (past all the shops) and turn Left at

the round about (the Esplanade) About 400m on the left you will see KIRKS ON THE ESPLANADE. Melway ref 104 C10.

post-5444-1215443028_thumb.jpg

Once we finish lunch, head back to nepaen Hwy again and then get on the Mornington Peninsula Fwy. Drive till you see the turnoff on the left that says McCullock St.

post-5444-1215587315_thumb.jpg

post-5444-1215509864_thumb.jpg

Drive up Arthurs seat road and we will stop at the lookout point for a break There's a kiosk there too.

post-5444-1215510006_thumb.jpg

We will then leave Arthurs seat and head to our final destination to sorento back beach. Follow the map to Point nepaean rd

post-5444-1215510219_thumb.jpg

Drive down Point Nepean Rd till you get to sorrento, Left up Ocean Beach Rd and follow to the end.

post-5444-1215511096_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johno

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look's good Johno! I hope i can come! Depends if the Corolla's gone by then or not! Also are u going on the East Link or not? Arthers Seat is very fun! Just hope it's not raining as there might be so Tokyo Drift shit happening lol. Also if i come i'll do photos again...

Cheers All,

Simon

Looks good Johno! I hope i can come! Depends if the Corolla's gone by then or not! Also are u going on the East Link or not? Arthers Seat is very fun! Just hope it's not raining as there might be so Tokyo Drift shit happening lol. Also if i come i'll do photos again...

Cheers All,

Simon

Thanks mate. I'm not sure about east link, I'll properly go straight down the gutz of Stud road. If it does rain, I'm sure the RWD cars will have alot of fun.

If you could take some photo's that would be great. I haven't seen the photo's you took from the last cruise. Did you post them somewhere?

Johno

Bugger, was hoping for a free feed!

Will give Cam (MRMOPARMAN) a call to see if he is coming, he has very limited net access at the moment due to moving house so he peobably hasnt had a chance to reply.

This is all looking very good Johno, really well done for a first crack at running an event! Nice work!

Now, I may have double booked myself it seems, I am supposed to be racing at the Marsh Rodders fun day at Heathcote drags the same day... but we will see. Have to check if its Saturday of Sunday!

Cheers,

JP

Bugger, was hoping for a free feed!

Will give Cam (MRMOPARMAN) a call to see if he is coming, he has very limited net access at the moment due to moving house so he peobably hasnt had a chance to reply.

This is all looking very good Johno, really well done for a first crack at running an event! Nice work!

Now, I may have double booked myself it seems, I am supposed to be racing at the Marsh Rodders fun day at Heathcote drags the same day... but we will see. Have to check if its Saturday of Sunday!

Cheers,

JP

Thanks mate,

Man am I doing some driving these weekends. Last weekend went to Tates house in Baccus Marsh, This weekend going to the Warrigal cruise then next weekend is the big cruise to Sorrento!

Less than two weeks away!!! can't wait..