Dandenong To Portsea Cruise

Johno

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it turns out I have problems as well that cannot be overcome for the weekend.

Appologies to Johno and all involved as I wont be able to make it.

I hope it all goies very well, keep us updated!

JP

No worries mate, sorry you can't make it but hey, there will always be another one.

I'm sure there will be plenty of photo's taken on the day so at least you can see the action, well some of it anyway (he he :S )...

Johno

Edited by Johno

Anyone that wants to go on the cruise and feels like they want to be a part of this feel free to let my know and i can still put you down on the list...

Cheers, Johno

Edited by Johno

I'm in count me in.. i'll meet at the frankston meeting spot if u can arrange a rough time of arrival considering i live in frankston :y: aurthers seat's lil 3min fun drive up and down haha :bash: should be sweet ! cya's all there i might hang in mornington if there's no spots to eat I'm cool and anyone else that wants to chill and maybe have some fish and chips in the park by all means join me haha !

OK peoples. Lunch is booked in!

Kirks on the esplanade. Table's booked for 25 people under the name of JOHN.

Oh and no, i'm not shouting everyone, Lol!

is lunch booked for any particular time?

also BTW i will have a seat spare for Sunday if anyone is interested

leaving from inner south eastern suburbs and can pick up on the way if its not too far

Hey guys. Me and stew will meet you guys at frankston but will not be going any further as we are busy making our corollas go harder. We just wanna catch up. If someone could give one of us a sms when you leave dandy we will know when your on your way.

LB :bash:

I'm in count me in.. i'll meet at the frankston meeting spot if u can arrange a rough time of arrival considering i live in frankston :y: aurthers seat's lil 3min fun drive up and down haha :bash: should be sweet ! cya's all there i might hang in mornington if there's no spots to eat I'm cool and anyone else that wants to chill and maybe have some fish and chips in the park by all means join me haha !

dude the meeting point is just 10 min from frankston up frankston dandy road, just come meet us there