ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hows this sound, meet at BP Palm's for brekkie say at 8:00am and head off from there?

Fark me, the last tank of fuel I put in the Corolla I got 420km's. What fuel are you using? I always used Ultimate(like 99% of the time) and at worst premium.

I can't even imagine how hard you would have to drive the Corolla to get 170 km's.

Edit: At a guess I might have to say it could be the way the car is being driven? I mean who doesn't give their car a boot every now and again, a piece of advice, Darwin is a small town, people see things and people tell others..... Slow down :P

Well not that hard really... The fuel I use is Premium, but I'll try using Ultimate... Only drive it at night most of the time, but now it's just standing in the driveway, I ordered some parts from Japan coz I couldn't find anybody who has the parts in Darwin. I'll send some photo's soon, cleaning up the engin bay and making the whole motor very shiny...

I'm not going to the Flying Fox Festival. It appears that my turbo oil line hasn't been done up on the GT-Four, and two rather important suspension bushes are rooted.

Those of you still going, please write an email to Bill at [email protected] to let him know you'll be attending.

Edited by ancullen