Vic Wreckers

biG-tai

2 KE36 windowed panos - 1 missing a tailgate and rear glass, one with a k50 (asked, apparently they're chasing 150 for it), bodies are rooted on both...

150 for whole car, or 150 for gearbox itself? Actually, wouldn't surprise me if it was 150 for gearbox, and throw in the car for free!

How was the tailgate on the car that still had one, or is it "rooted"? Bumpers any good? Anything in good nick stick out on either of them?

Cheers,

Sam.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

150 for whole car, or 150 for gearbox itself? Actually, wouldn't surprise me if it was 150 for gearbox, and throw in the car for free!

How was the tailgate on the car that still had one, or is it "rooted"? Bumpers any good? Anything in good nick stick out on either of them?

Cheers,

Sam.

jus 150 for the gearbox. bumpers were pretty shot on both, as were the spare tailgate i believe. there was one drivers rear tail light, and apart from that a few interior fixtures...

EDIT: tailgate was pretty straight actually - a little sirface rust here and there, but straight overall. dashes on both were pretty dead, but outside of that, as i said, bother were fairly complete

Edited by Bowler

Is anyone after a basically complete, but average body wise, KE35 coupe?

PM me for details - Had a guy contact me through TCCA looking to sell his "pride and joy" for $200.

There are some pics on the for sale part of the TCCA website if anyone wants to look, along with some contact details for him. www.tccav.org.au

It might make a good motorkhana car or something.

Thanks for that Adam, I'm sure there's someone out there looking for one like that. If I had the room I'd grab it myself!

Wreckers wise it's pretty much tried up in terms of rollas in the west, well where I shop anyway! I have enOugh trouble finding Val parts!

JP

• 3 weeks later...

No change at Centre Rd Wreckers really. There was a greeny KE35 with what seemed to have good door trims and seats if anyone is looking.

There were two KE30's sitting in the carpark with hold on the windscreen, not sure if they were going to get taken into the yard or not. Had chrome bumpers on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Replied regarding rear quarter in your other thread.

There are 4 KE30's there now, three in the Toyota row and one with the Commodores.

All are reasonably poor panel wise other than the quarter I have told you about.

Otherwise nothing new.

There is a new very tidy RA60 there if anyone has one of those.

There is also a complete T18 in the carpark for sale, no price shown. Has a bad repair to the C pillar however, at a quick glance. May find its way inside.

Edited by parrot

Replied regarding rear quarter in your other thread.

There are 4 KE30's there now, three in the Toyota row and one with the Commodores.

All are reasonably poor panel wise other than the quarter I have told you about.

Otherwise nothing new.

There is a new very tidy RA60 there if anyone has one of those.

There is also a complete T18 in the carpark for sale, no price shown. Has a bad repair to the C pillar however, at a quick glance. May find its way inside.

is this at center road wreckers?

any other wreckers up north other than pick a part?

anything will be better than this

cheers

post-8435-1249214497_thumb.jpg

cheers

To ease my depression at missing Maffra, managed to get out to Centre Rd this morning thus avoiding going to Chadstone for santa photos.

The KE35 is still there and has a perfect uncracked dash pad! There is also a very tidy KE30.

No AE71's, or any earlier KE's. AE82 twinky is still there though pretty well nothing mechanical on it.

There is a decent Bellet hidden away along the side if you are into those.

hi is the bellett still there or where about in the yard was it

it's still there. but it's been stripped within an inch of it's life. from memory the only good bits left where the steering wheels and all hanging panels.

it's sitting along the far side wall, up the back near the toyotas. it's right up against the wall of crushed cars about 3 deep behind some hillmans and maybe an austin i think.

I was there Sunday but didn't go near it. Was still there a few weeks ago.

I posted this on the Bellett forum last year

http://www.bellett.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=222

But as KEhendo notes, it is fairly well stripped now.

It is in the back left corner as described above

Edited by parrot