Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

There's a green 2 door KE30 sedan on centre rd for sale I think as it wasn't on the yard, it was still on the car park.

On a side note, that I found was interesting, there's a Mazda 626 (?) wagon near the entrance with a "supercharger" sticker on the driver's door. Never seen one before..

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone after a KE36 wagon parts car or project car? I had a look at one this afternoon that has a 5K and a 5 speed. Body is average with quite few spots of bog, seats seemed to be OK from the peer through the window I had.

Guy wants $500 for the car which seems ok given the mechanical package. PM me if you want some details.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick visit to Pick Pay N Go on the way home tonight.

Not much there, 2 KE55's but perhaps more interesting, a KE50 basically complete.

All the exterior trims in very good nick. Not sure if the front is at all desirable for grafting onto a KE55?

centre rd today.. three ae71 slant fronts... the ae71 wagon still there... various ke30/35/55's not sure that anything is new there.

some kind of weird late model crown or something with a wild body kit...

in the car park ready to be brought in was what looked like a relatively straight ke36 wagon though i didnt stop and have a look

• 2 weeks later...