biG-tai

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the interior bits are gone now! It was the quick and the dead.

Yep, pretty much nothing to get off it now.

The instrument cluster and heater box were all that was left interior wise. I got the taillights off it, was really looking for the AMI badges and heater control knobs but they were gone.

It basically has its rear suspension and BW Diff with rear brakes removed. Complete front suspension with front drums. Engine with some minor stuff gone - didn't really look to see if it was a K or 3K. Gearbox looks to be a KE2x item with shifter. Steering wheel minus horn push. Manual pedal box, front and rear screen with long chrome trims, corners gone. Doors, rear quarter glass is in the boot. Bootlid with chrome but not badge. Mildly dented rear bumper thanks to the forky. Front panels destroyed in crash.

Edited by parrot

Went to centre road. The ke11 is stripped. It is a 3k car.

New car in. Ke30 2 door. It has been an unfinished project with a box of stuff in bags labelled. Mostly complete with a nice cream interior.

Good luck

Bamboo

Edited by Bamboo

• 4 months later...

Popped out to Centre Rd today for the first time in ages. Big let down.

There was a KE55, but then the next oldest were a couple of 4AC AE82's.

There was an AE9x with a smallport in it. Missing dizzy, throttle body and injectors, otherwise looked largely complete. :gurgler: :POSTPICS!: :groupwave: :wootjump: :bounce:

Sorry, daughter has gone crazy with emoticons.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At pick a part kilsyth there were two ke55 4 doors. One WAS a 5 speed manual. That gearbox, pedalbox, cross member, tailshaft and all other conversion parts are now half into my coupe :) but there are interior bits still there. I tried to take care getting it all out but the main dash assembly unfortunately didn't make it. That one is riddled with rust. The other has auto box and some of the panels don't look too bad.

I nearly lost my shit when that shift slid into fifth. So happy.

Happy hunting

• 2 months later...