Vic Wreckers

biG-tai

thought this might be a handy topic to start for people chasing rolla bits.

at Kilsyth pick-a-part i saw, from what i could see.. a complete white 2 door ke35 with some rust here & there

if anyone sees a 4age bigport.. please let me know, i need the rear water outlet from the head

Edited by biG-tai

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great idea biG-tai. i mentioned this in the regular spotted and felt like a fraud. there is also a ke70 panel-van down at Kilsyth last time i checked (two weeks ago). i know how much the keto brigade just love those chrome bumpers. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

there is the coolest orange ke 30 two door at harveys wreckers down here in frankston, its got really good body and whiteish vinal interea

was thinking of getting it myself but i think the perentals would kill me

ill get pics next time I'm down there

there is the coolest orange ke 30 two door at harveys wreckers down here in frankston, its got really good body and whiteish vinal interea

was thinking of getting it myself but i think the perentals would kill me

ill get pics next time I'm down there

Windows.....Please tell me it has scratch free door windows. I'm in the market for some so i can get them tinted.

Windows.....Please tell me it has scratch free door windows. I'm in the market for some so i can get them tinted.

I have contacts within glass industry I can have a look at how much newies will be.... What exactly do you require? ;)

Cheers

I have contacts within glass industry I can have a look at how much newies will be.... What exactly do you require? ;)

Cheers

I need lhs and rhs door windows for a ke30 2 door. I still have mine but they had annoying scratches in them which i was hoping to get polished out. But during the body work phase i was doing grinding and welding....which somehow made it onto the windows and pretty much stuffed them.

I got a quote a few months back from one of the major glass suppliers. Each window was ~$260...pfft. Fair enough I understand its a supply and demand issue...but i can get 4 windscreens for the price of the 2 door windows.

I also need a new windscreen as i lost my temper whilst getting mine out.....

Edited by kangaroosa

I need lhs and rhs door windows for a ke30 2 door. I still have mine but they had annoying scratches in them which i was hoping to get polished out. But during the body work phase i was doing grinding and welding....which somehow made it onto the windows and pretty much stuffed them.

I got a quote a few months back from one of the major glass suppliers. Each window was ~$260...pfft. Fair enough I understand its a supply and demand issue...but i can get 4 windscreens for the price of the 2 door windows.

I also need a new windscreen as i lost my temper whilst getting mine out.....

Let me see what I can do... Now help me out here (new to corollas) KE30 two with frames looks like a 4 door, not the coupe with frameless windows.

Cheers

I went to Harvey's this morning and grabbed both the door glass and rear quarter glass. All of which is pretty schmik. Also scored some weather strips/felts for the doors.

Just to let others know, Its got rust on the front of chassis rails where they meet the radiator support panel....so its probably not worthwhile buying the shell. Seats are torn and dash is cracked bigtime. Carpet is average and its an auto.

P.S. It wasnt me that munted the drivers side door trim. Somebody had already gone to town on it.

Has someone got the number for harveys wreckers?. i'm looking for a drivers side axle for a ke 30, i've rang every where with no luck. Nevermind i found it, But still too far and costly for me to go get it.

Edited by decoop

Has someone got the number for harveys wreckers?. i'm looking for a drivers side axle for a ke 30, i've rang every where with no luck. Nevermind i found it, But still too far and costly for me to go get it.

I assume thats for a Jap Diff? I've only ever had BW diffs so i have never payed attention to jap diffs and the possibilty of an offset centre.

If its for a BW, i have a few spares that will be given to Pozman along with a diff. Maybe you could sort something out between yourselves if thats the case.

Centre Rd wreckers have a few KE's and Jolly Rogers has One. Not sure on what diffs they are running though. Worth a call maybe.

G Town = Geelong?

Edited by kangaroosa